You're invited28 September 2016
Find out how changes to the Flemington Road interchange will impact you
Upgrades to the Flemington Road interchange will create safer and more reliable travel for all road users.
As part of these works, there will be changes to your local area, including access from Lennon Street to the freeway exit ramp.
You're invited to meet the team, enjoy a hot drink and find out what these changes will mean for you.
Wednesday 12 October
5pm to 7.30pm (drop in any time)
North Melbourne Community Centre, 49 Buncle Street
Saturday 15 October
9.30am to 1.30pm (drop in any time)
Mercure Hotel North Melbourne, Cnr Flemington Road and Harker Street
The Flemington Road interchange upgrade will include two extra lanes on the freeway exit ramp, two new inbound traffic lanes on Mount Alexander Road, and a wider and longer entry ramp onto CityLink.
Find out how these changes will affect you:
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- Expect delays on the Tulla Freeway this January 29 December 2017
- Green grants for great ideas 19 December 2017
- Tullamarine Freeway disruptions 8 December 2017
- Switched on 1 December 2017
- Disruptions on Bell Street and freeways 27 November 2017
- West Gate Freeway closures 20 November 2017