You're invited28 September 2016
Find out how changes to the Flemington Road interchange will impact you
Upgrades to the Flemington Road interchange will create safer and more reliable travel for all road users.
As part of these works, there will be changes to your local area, including access from Lennon Street to the freeway exit ramp.
You're invited to meet the team, enjoy a hot drink and find out what these changes will mean for you.
Wednesday 12 October
5pm to 7.30pm (drop in any time)
North Melbourne Community Centre, 49 Buncle Street
Saturday 15 October
9.30am to 1.30pm (drop in any time)
Mercure Hotel North Melbourne, Cnr Flemington Road and Harker Street
The Flemington Road interchange upgrade will include two extra lanes on the freeway exit ramp, two new inbound traffic lanes on Mount Alexander Road, and a wider and longer entry ramp onto CityLink.
Find out how these changes will affect you:
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- Disruptions this week 16 October 2017
- Closures this weekend 13 October 2017
- New lanes opening on CityLink and West Gate Freeway 12 October 2017
- Working together on green spaces 11 October 2017
- Changes to Bolte Bridge 6 October 2017
- Extra lane opens on Bell Street entry 2 October 2017