You're invited28 September 2016
Find out how changes to the Flemington Road interchange will impact you
Upgrades to the Flemington Road interchange will create safer and more reliable travel for all road users.
As part of these works, there will be changes to your local area, including access from Lennon Street to the freeway exit ramp.
You're invited to meet the team, enjoy a hot drink and find out what these changes will mean for you.
Wednesday 12 October
5pm to 7.30pm (drop in any time)
North Melbourne Community Centre, 49 Buncle Street
Saturday 15 October
9.30am to 1.30pm (drop in any time)
Mercure Hotel North Melbourne, Cnr Flemington Road and Harker Street
The Flemington Road interchange upgrade will include two extra lanes on the freeway exit ramp, two new inbound traffic lanes on Mount Alexander Road, and a wider and longer entry ramp onto CityLink.
Find out how these changes will affect you:
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- Full freeway closure and 50-hour ramp closure this weekend 14 August 2018
- Temporary changes to Melbourne Drive (Melbourne Airport) 19 July 2018
- Tullamarine Freeway closed outbound four nights this week 16 July 2018
- Full closure of Mickleham Road this weekend 5 July 2018
- English Street entry ramp closed all weekend 3 July 2018
- Weekend daytime freeway lane and ramp closures 28 June 2018