Expect delays on the Tulla Freeway29 January 2017
Tullamarine Freeway closures continue. Full closure, this Saturday, 3 February.
This week we have a full closure of the freeway:
- 3 Feb from 10pm to 6am BOTH DIRECTIONS between Melrose Drive and Melbourne Airport
We are carrying out the following carriageway closures:
- 30 January from 11pm to 5am outbound (towards the airport) between Melrose Drive and Melbourne Airport
- 31 January to 2 February from 11pm to 5am outbound (towards the airport) between Bulla Road / Calder Freeway and M80 Ring Road
- 3 Feb from 12.30am to 6.30am inbound (towards the city) between Mickleham Road and Melrose Drive
Conditions will be changing frequently, so please take care on the freeway.
If you are travelling to Melbourne Airport in the evening, please plan now and allow plenty of extra time for your journey.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- Bulla Road shut for 4 nights for maintenance works 23 May 2018
- New M80 exit and extra lanes on the Tulla Freeway 27 April 2018
- Freeway management system rollout continues 20 April 2018
- Extended closure of English Street inbound entry ramp 13 April 2018
- Bulla Road / Bell Street inbound exit closed for three nights 6 April 2018
- Extended Tullamarine Freeway overnight closures during Easter holidays 29 March 2018