Separated road to English Street begins12 April 2017
Work will impact northbound traffic accessing Essendon Fields and Airport West
This new separated road will remove the dangerous weave that currently affects traffic merging onto the freeway from Bulla Road and traffic wanting to get off at English Street a short distance later.
Over the coming weeks, a number of changes will take effect in this area that drivers need to be aware of.
The Bulla Road outbound entry ramp will be closed on Sunday 30 April and Monday 1 May from 9pm to 5am to allow for service relocation, line marking and barrier placement.
From Friday 28 April, a reduced speed limit and changed lane conditions will take effect until the separated road is completed in mid 2018.
To receive regular information about traffic impacts, subscribe to our daily and/or weekly email alerts.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- West Gate Freeway closures 18 September 2017
- Upcoming freeway closures 5 September 2017
- Disruptions to West Gate Freeway connections 5 September 2017
- West Gate Freeway closure this week 4 September 2017
- CityLink and West Gate Freeway closures this week 28 August 2017
- Freeway closures this week 21 August 2017