Separated road to English Street begins12 April 2017
Work will impact northbound traffic accessing Essendon Fields and Airport West
This new separated road will remove the dangerous weave that currently affects traffic merging onto the freeway from Bulla Road and traffic wanting to get off at English Street a short distance later.
Over the coming weeks, a number of changes will take effect in this area that drivers need to be aware of.
The Bulla Road outbound entry ramp will be closed on Sunday 30 April and Monday 1 May from 9pm to 5am to allow for service relocation, line marking and barrier placement.
From Friday 28 April, a reduced speed limit and changed lane conditions will take effect until the separated road is completed in mid 2018.
To receive regular information about traffic impacts, subscribe to our daily and/or weekly email alerts.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- Tullamarine Freeway outbound closures every night this week 25 June 2018
- We've switched on the signals on the Calder Freeway entry ramps 20 June 2018
- Weekend of extended ramp and lane closures on Tulla Freeway and M80 Ring Road 5 June 2018
- Bulla Road shut Sunday to complete maintenance works 23 May 2018
- New M80 exit and extra lanes on the Tulla Freeway 27 April 2018
- Freeway management system rollout continues 20 April 2018