Disruptions this week16 October 2017
Bulla Road bridge is now open. Closures continue this week on CityLink, Cook Street in Port Melbourne and Coventry Street in Gowanbrae.
If you're planning overnight journeys this week, you may be impacted by the following local road closures:
- CityLink is closed inbound (towards the city) between Bulla Road and Racecourse Road on Sunday from 10.30pm to 4.30am. A detour via Mount Alexander Road will be place.
- Coventry Street in Gowanbrae will be disrupted this Friday from 11.30pm to 3.30am the following morning to allow crews to land bridge beams. While the beams are being put in place, traffic will be stopped for up to 20 minutes at a time.
- Cook Street in Port Melbourne will be fully closed between Todd Road and the freeway ramps. Detours will be in place to help you get to Todd Road and the West Gate Freeway.
There are also multiple ramp closures scheduled for the week ahead, including:
- The exit ramp from the Bolte Bridge to the South Eastern Suburbs will also be closed every night this week from 9pm to 5am.
Please be aware that we may need to reschedule works due to poor weather or unforeseen circumstances.
Always check this website for the latest information. You can also get real-time traffic information from VicTraffic and follow @VicTraffic and @citylinkmelb on Twitter.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- Final new lanes opening Sunday 7 September 2018
- Freeway closures every night this week 3 September 2018
- English Street exit closed all weekend 28 August 2018
- New earlier exit to English Street open 16 August 2018
- Full freeway closure and 50-hour ramp closure this weekend 14 August 2018
- Temporary changes to Melbourne Drive (Melbourne Airport) 19 July 2018