Disruptions this week16 October 2017
Bulla Road bridge is now open. Closures continue this week on CityLink, Cook Street in Port Melbourne and Coventry Street in Gowanbrae.
If you're planning overnight journeys this week, you may be impacted by the following local road closures:
- CityLink is closed inbound (towards the city) between Bulla Road and Racecourse Road on Sunday from 10.30pm to 4.30am. A detour via Mount Alexander Road will be place.
- Coventry Street in Gowanbrae will be disrupted this Friday from 11.30pm to 3.30am the following morning to allow crews to land bridge beams. While the beams are being put in place, traffic will be stopped for up to 20 minutes at a time.
- Cook Street in Port Melbourne will be fully closed between Todd Road and the freeway ramps. Detours will be in place to help you get to Todd Road and the West Gate Freeway.
There are also multiple ramp closures scheduled for the week ahead, including:
- The exit ramp from the Bolte Bridge to the South Eastern Suburbs will also be closed every night this week from 9pm to 5am.
Please be aware that we may need to reschedule works due to poor weather or unforeseen circumstances.
Always check this website for the latest information. You can also get real-time traffic information from VicTraffic and follow @VicTraffic and @citylinkmelb on Twitter.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- Freeway management system rollout continues 20 April 2018
- Extended closure of English Street inbound entry ramp 13 April 2018
- Bulla Road / Bell Street inbound exit closed for three nights 6 April 2018
- Extended Tullamarine Freeway overnight closures during Easter holidays 29 March 2018
- Freeway closures continue before break for Easter 26 March 2018
- Full freeway closures this weekend 19 March 2018