West Gate Freeway closure this week4 September 2017
A section of the West Gate Freeway will be closed eastbound on Monday night
The West Gate Freeway will be closed eastbound between Montague Street and Kings Way from 10.30pm to 4.30am.
During this closure, all traffic will be detoured via the Montague Street exit, turn left onto Normanby Road and turn right onto Kings Way to return to the freeway.
Heavy vehicles are reminded to avoid CIty Road during this closure due to the very low Montague Street bridge.
Please be aware that we may need to reschedule works due to poor weather or unforeseen circumstances.
Always check this website for the latest information. You can also get real-time traffic information from VicTraffic and follow @VicTraffic and @citylinkmelb on Twitter.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- Expect delays on the Tulla Freeway this January 29 December 2017
- Green grants for great ideas 19 December 2017
- Tullamarine Freeway disruptions 8 December 2017
- Switched on 1 December 2017
- Disruptions on Bell Street and freeways 27 November 2017
- West Gate Freeway closures 20 November 2017