Weekend daytime freeway lane and ramp closures28 June 2018
We're asphalting during the day on APAC Drive and the Tullamarine Freeway.
With the lower temperatures overnight, we are undertaking asphalting works during the warmer daytime.
This Saturday, 30 June, we will be working on:
Tullamarine Freeway inbound (towards the city) between APAC Drive and Mickleham Road from 9am to 6pm
During this time, two lanes will be open. We expect congestion, so if you are going to take the Mickleham Road / M80 Ring Road exit get into the left hand lane on the freeway as early as possible.
The speed limit will also be reduced to 40km/h for this section.
APAC Drive entry ramp closed from 7am to 10pm
This is the main entry ramp onto the Tullamarine Freeway from Airport Drive. During the closure signed detours will be in place to Melrose Drive via Airport Drive and Sharps Road. You can also access the M80 Ring Road in both directions from Airport Drive.
These works are subject to the weather. If works cannot be completed on Saturday, the above closures will be repeated on Sunday 1 July.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- Final new lanes opening Sunday 7 September 2018
- Freeway closures every night this week 3 September 2018
- English Street exit closed all weekend 28 August 2018
- New earlier exit to English Street open 16 August 2018
- Full freeway closure and 50-hour ramp closure this weekend 14 August 2018
- Temporary changes to Melbourne Drive (Melbourne Airport) 19 July 2018