Weekend daytime freeway lane and ramp closures28 June 2018
We're asphalting during the day on APAC Drive and the Tullamarine Freeway.
With the lower temperatures overnight, we are undertaking asphalting works during the warmer daytime.
This Saturday, 30 June, we will be working on:
Tullamarine Freeway inbound (towards the city) between APAC Drive and Mickleham Road from 9am to 6pm
During this time, two lanes will be open. We expect congestion, so if you are going to take the Mickleham Road / M80 Ring Road exit get into the left hand lane on the freeway as early as possible.
The speed limit will also be reduced to 40km/h for this section.
APAC Drive entry ramp closed from 7am to 10pm
This is the main entry ramp onto the Tullamarine Freeway from Airport Drive. During the closure signed detours will be in place to Melrose Drive via Airport Drive and Sharps Road. You can also access the M80 Ring Road in both directions from Airport Drive.
These works are subject to the weather. If works cannot be completed on Saturday, the above closures will be repeated on Sunday 1 July.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- Temporary changes to Melbourne Drive (Melbourne Airport) 19 July 2018
- Tullamarine Freeway closed outbound four nights this week 16 July 2018
- Full closure of Mickleham Road this weekend 5 July 2018
- English Street entry ramp closed all weekend 3 July 2018
- Weekend daytime freeway lane and ramp closures 28 June 2018
- Tullamarine Freeway outbound closures every night this week 25 June 2018