Vaughan Street bridge reopens9 May 2017
A brand-new pedestrian bridge at Vaughan Street is now open to the public
Today marks another milestone for the CityLink Tulla Widening Project with the reopening of the Vaughan Street pedestrian bridge.
The bridge provides a second option for pedestrians wishing to access Essendon Fields and Airport West.
The structure was removed last year to allow for the Tullamarine Freeway to be widened underneath.
It has been replaced by a brand-new bridge which is now fully open to the public.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- Full freeway closure and 50-hour ramp closure this weekend 14 August 2018
- Temporary changes to Melbourne Drive (Melbourne Airport) 19 July 2018
- Tullamarine Freeway closed outbound four nights this week 16 July 2018
- Full closure of Mickleham Road this weekend 5 July 2018
- English Street entry ramp closed all weekend 3 July 2018
- Weekend daytime freeway lane and ramp closures 28 June 2018