Vaughan Street bridge reopens9 May 2017
A brand-new pedestrian bridge at Vaughan Street is now open to the public
Today marks another milestone for the CityLink Tulla Widening Project with the reopening of the Vaughan Street pedestrian bridge.
The bridge provides a second option for pedestrians wishing to access Essendon Fields and Airport West.
The structure was removed last year to allow for the Tullamarine Freeway to be widened underneath.
It has been replaced by a brand-new bridge which is now fully open to the public.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- Disruptions this week 16 October 2017
- Closures this weekend 13 October 2017
- New lanes opening on CityLink and West Gate Freeway 12 October 2017
- Working together on green spaces 11 October 2017
- Changes to Bolte Bridge 6 October 2017
- Extra lane opens on Bell Street entry 2 October 2017