Vaughan Street bridge reopens9 May 2017
A brand-new pedestrian bridge at Vaughan Street is now open to the public
Today marks another milestone for the CityLink Tulla Widening Project with the reopening of the Vaughan Street pedestrian bridge.
The bridge provides a second option for pedestrians wishing to access Essendon Fields and Airport West.
The structure was removed last year to allow for the Tullamarine Freeway to be widened underneath.
It has been replaced by a brand-new bridge which is now fully open to the public.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- We've switched on the signals on the Calder Freeway entry ramps 20 June 2018
- Weekend of extended ramp and lane closures on Tulla Freeway and M80 Ring Road 5 June 2018
- Bulla Road shut Sunday to complete maintenance works 23 May 2018
- New M80 exit and extra lanes on the Tulla Freeway 27 April 2018
- Freeway management system rollout continues 20 April 2018
- Extended closure of English Street inbound entry ramp 13 April 2018