Vaughan Street bridge reopens9 May 2017
A brand-new pedestrian bridge at Vaughan Street is now open to the public
Today marks another milestone for the CityLink Tulla Widening Project with the reopening of the Vaughan Street pedestrian bridge.
The bridge provides a second option for pedestrians wishing to access Essendon Fields and Airport West.
The structure was removed last year to allow for the Tullamarine Freeway to be widened underneath.
It has been replaced by a brand-new bridge which is now fully open to the public.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- Final new lanes opening Sunday 7 September 2018
- Freeway closures every night this week 3 September 2018
- English Street exit closed all weekend 28 August 2018
- New earlier exit to English Street open 16 August 2018
- Full freeway closure and 50-hour ramp closure this weekend 14 August 2018
- Temporary changes to Melbourne Drive (Melbourne Airport) 19 July 2018