Vaughan Street bridge reopens9 May 2017
A brand-new pedestrian bridge at Vaughan Street is now open to the public
Today marks another milestone for the CityLink Tulla Widening Project with the reopening of the Vaughan Street pedestrian bridge.
The bridge provides a second option for pedestrians wishing to access Essendon Fields and Airport West.
The structure was removed last year to allow for the Tullamarine Freeway to be widened underneath.
It has been replaced by a brand-new bridge which is now fully open to the public.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- Closures for week commencing 19 February 19 February 2018
- This week's closures 12 February 2018
- Tulla Freeway and Mickleham Road closures 1 February 2018
- Green grants for great ideas 19 December 2017
- Tullamarine Freeway disruptions 8 December 2017
- Switched on 1 December 2017