Upcoming freeway closure3 April 2017
A section of the West Gate Freeway will be closed overnight on 5 April
If you're likely to be out on the road this Wednesday night, your journey may be impacted by a freeway closure.
The West Gate Freeway will be closed westbound between Montague Street and Cook Street from 10.30pm to 4.30am the following Thursday morning.
Plan ahead for delays of up to 20 minutes during the first 90 minutes of this closure.
On-road detour signage will be in place for these closures and entry ramps will close from 9pm.
Several additional ramp closures are also scheduled for this week. Visit our Drivers page, scroll down to the map and click on "View all" for further information.
To receive regular information about traffic impacts, subscribe to our daily and/or weekly email alerts.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- Freeway management system rollout continues 20 April 2018
- Extended closure of English Street inbound entry ramp 13 April 2018
- Bulla Road / Bell Street inbound exit closed for three nights 6 April 2018
- Extended Tullamarine Freeway overnight closures during Easter holidays 29 March 2018
- Freeway closures continue before break for Easter 26 March 2018
- Full freeway closures this weekend 19 March 2018