Upcoming freeway closure3 April 2017
A section of the West Gate Freeway will be closed overnight on 5 April
If you're likely to be out on the road this Wednesday night, your journey may be impacted by a freeway closure.
The West Gate Freeway will be closed westbound between Montague Street and Cook Street from 10.30pm to 4.30am the following Thursday morning.
Plan ahead for delays of up to 20 minutes during the first 90 minutes of this closure.
On-road detour signage will be in place for these closures and entry ramps will close from 9pm.
Several additional ramp closures are also scheduled for this week. Visit our Drivers page, scroll down to the map and click on "View all" for further information.
To receive regular information about traffic impacts, subscribe to our daily and/or weekly email alerts.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- Changes at Bulla Road entry ramp 24 April 2017
- Work begins on the English Street exit ramp extension 12 April 2017
- No works over Easter weekend 7 April 2017
- Webb Dock Access improvements April update 6 April 2017
- New noise walls for Gladstone Park 5 April 2017
- Upcoming freeway closure 3 April 2017