Upcoming CityLink closures1 August 2017
A section of CityLink will be closed this Saturday night and Sunday morning, with closures to continue next week
If you'll be out on the road late this Saturday night or early this Sunday morning, your journey may be impacted by a CityLink closure.
CityLink will be closed in both directions between Racecourse Road and Bulla Road from 11.30pm on 5 August until 7.30am the following day.
If you're travelling to the airport, you'll need to take the Racecourse Road exit and continue along Mount Alexander Road. Prepare for delays of up to 25 minutes.
If you're heading to the city, you'll be detoured onto the Bulla Road exit and Mount Alexander Road. Delays of up to 15 minutes are expected.
On-road detour signage will be in place for these closures, and entry ramps will be closed from 9pm.
Sections of CityLink will also be closed for several nights next week:
- Tuesday, 8 August from 10.30pm until 4.30am the following morning between Footscray Road and Flemington Road (outbound)
- Wednesday, 9 August from 10.30pm until 4.30am the following morning between Flemington Road and the West Gate Freeway (inbound)
- Thursday, 10 August from 10.30pm until 4.30am the following morning between Flemington Road and the West Gate Freeway (inbound)
Stay tuned to our website for further updates, or subscribe to our traffic alerts.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- We've switched on the signals on the Calder Freeway entry ramps 20 June 2018
- Weekend of extended ramp and lane closures on Tulla Freeway and M80 Ring Road 5 June 2018
- Bulla Road shut Sunday to complete maintenance works 23 May 2018
- New M80 exit and extra lanes on the Tulla Freeway 27 April 2018
- Freeway management system rollout continues 20 April 2018
- Extended closure of English Street inbound entry ramp 13 April 2018