Tullamarine Freeway outbound closures every night this week25 June 2018
Late night and early morning trips to Melbourne Airport will be impacted.
This week we are closing the Tullamarine Freeway overnight on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday between Melrose Drive and Melbourne Airport.
Between 10pm and 5am, all traffic will have to exit the freeway at Melrose Drive, then:
- if you are heading to airport then follow the signed detour via Sharps Road, Airport Drive and Centre Road.
- if you are heading towards Sunbury, then follow the signed detour via Sharps Road, Airport Drive and Centre Road.
- if you are wanting to head east on the M80 towards Greensborough then continue on Melrose Drive and turn right onto the entry ramp at the signals under the Ring Road.
We will also be closing the following entry ramps to the closed section of the freeway:
- M80 Ring Road westbound entry ramp outbound (use Airport Drive exit)
- M80 Ring Road eastbound entry ramp outbound (use Melrose Drive, Sharps Road and Airport Drive)
- Mickleham Road entry ramp outbound (use Sharps Road and Airport Drive)
We may close these ramps up to 90 minutes before we close the freeway.
Please allow extra time for your trip, especially if you are heading to the airport.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- Temporary changes to Melbourne Drive (Melbourne Airport) 19 July 2018
- Tullamarine Freeway closed outbound four nights this week 16 July 2018
- Full closure of Mickleham Road this weekend 5 July 2018
- English Street entry ramp closed all weekend 3 July 2018
- Weekend daytime freeway lane and ramp closures 28 June 2018
- Tullamarine Freeway outbound closures every night this week 25 June 2018