Tullamarine Freeway outbound closures every night this week25 June 2018
Late night and early morning trips to Melbourne Airport will be impacted.
This week we are closing the Tullamarine Freeway overnight on Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday between Melrose Drive and Melbourne Airport.
Between 10pm and 5am, all traffic will have to exit the freeway at Melrose Drive, then:
- if you are heading to airport then follow the signed detour via Sharps Road, Airport Drive and Centre Road.
- if you are heading towards Sunbury, then follow the signed detour via Sharps Road, Airport Drive and Centre Road.
- if you are wanting to head east on the M80 towards Greensborough then continue on Melrose Drive and turn right onto the entry ramp at the signals under the Ring Road.
We will also be closing the following entry ramps to the closed section of the freeway:
- M80 Ring Road westbound entry ramp outbound (use Airport Drive exit)
- M80 Ring Road eastbound entry ramp outbound (use Melrose Drive, Sharps Road and Airport Drive)
- Mickleham Road entry ramp outbound (use Sharps Road and Airport Drive)
We may close these ramps up to 90 minutes before we close the freeway.
Please allow extra time for your trip, especially if you are heading to the airport.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- Final new lanes opening Sunday 7 September 2018
- Freeway closures every night this week 3 September 2018
- English Street exit closed all weekend 28 August 2018
- New earlier exit to English Street open 16 August 2018
- Full freeway closure and 50-hour ramp closure this weekend 14 August 2018
- Temporary changes to Melbourne Drive (Melbourne Airport) 19 July 2018