Tullamarine Freeway closures15 May 2017
Sunbury-bound traffic will be detoured
Driving towards Sunbury overnight this week?
The Tullamarine Freeway will be closed outbound between Terminal Drive and Centre Road from 8.30pm to 5am on the following dates:
Wednesday, 17 May
Thursday, 18 May
Friday, 19 May
Monday, 22 May
Tuesday, 23 May
During this closure, all traffic heading towards Sunbury will be detoured via the Terminal Drive exit.
Although this closure won't directly impact traffic heading to the airport, we do suggest allowing additional travel time due to increased volumes on the detour route.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- Double freeway closure 19 May 2017
- Changes to Melbourne Drive 18 May 2017
- New Bell Street bridge opens 16 May 2017
- Tullamarine Freeway closures 15 May 2017
- Freeway works continue over railway 11 May 2017
- Vaughan Street bridge reopens 9 May 2017