Full freeway closures this weekend19 March 2018
The Tullamarine Freeway will be fully closed overnight on Friday 23 March and Saturday 24 March.
Friday 23 March
We are closing the Tullamarine Freeway in both directions between Melrose Drive and Melbourne Airport. The inbound (towards the city) lanes will be closed from 10.30pm to 5am; the outbound (towards the airport) lanes will be closed from 11.30pm to 6am.
During the closure, you will be detoured via Sharps Road and Airport Drive.
Saturday 24 March
We are closing the Tullamarine Freeway in both directions between Bulla Road and the M80 Ring Road from 11pm to 7am.
During the closure, you will still be able to access the Calder Freeway from CityLink and the Bulla Road outbound entry ramp.
Sunday 24 March
We are closing the Tullamarine Freeway inbound (towards the city) between Melbourne Airport and Melrose Drive from 10.30pm to 5.30am.
Please note that we close the entry ramps onto the freeway well before we close the freeway itself.
If you are heading to Melbourne Airport please allow extra time for your journey, especially late Friday and Saturday evening, and early Saturday and Sunday morning.
If you have any questions about this detour then contact us on 1300 783 947(select option 2) or email@example.com.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- New earlier exit to English Street 16 August 2018
- Full freeway closure and 50-hour ramp closure this weekend 14 August 2018
- Temporary changes to Melbourne Drive (Melbourne Airport) 19 July 2018
- Tullamarine Freeway closed outbound four nights this week 16 July 2018
- Full closure of Mickleham Road this weekend 5 July 2018
- English Street entry ramp closed all weekend 3 July 2018