Tulla Freeway and Mickleham Road closures1 February 2018
We are closing the freeway from 11.30pm and Mickleham Road from 7pm tonight.
We are closing the Tullamarine Freeway between Mercer Drive and Centre Road from 11.30pm to 4.30am. If you are heading to the airport then you will be diverted off at Mercer Drive and onto Airport Drive.
This will impact on your trip to the airport so please allow extra time.
We are installing bridge beams as part of our upgrading of the Mickleham Road interchange.
We will be closing the road completely at 7pm. We will reopen the southbound lanes by 5am and the northbound lanes by 7am Tuesday.
If you have any questions about these closures then contact us on 1300 783 947 (select option 2) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- Closures for week commencing 19 February 19 February 2018
- This week's closures 12 February 2018
- Tulla Freeway and Mickleham Road closures 1 February 2018
- Green grants for great ideas 19 December 2017
- Tullamarine Freeway disruptions 8 December 2017
- Switched on 1 December 2017