Tulla Freeway and Mickleham Road closures1 February 2018
We are closing the freeway from 11.30pm and Mickleham Road from 7pm tonight.
We are closing the Tullamarine Freeway between Mercer Drive and Centre Road from 11.30pm to 4.30am. If you are heading to the airport then you will be diverted off at Mercer Drive and onto Airport Drive.
This will impact on your trip to the airport so please allow extra time.
We are installing bridge beams as part of our upgrading of the Mickleham Road interchange.
We will be closing the road completely at 7pm. We will reopen the southbound lanes by 5am and the northbound lanes by 7am Tuesday.
If you have any questions about these closures then contact us on 1300 783 947 (select option 2) or email@example.com.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- Temporary changes to Melbourne Drive (Melbourne Airport) 19 July 2018
- Tullamarine Freeway closed outbound four nights this week 16 July 2018
- Full closure of Mickleham Road this weekend 5 July 2018
- English Street entry ramp closed all weekend 3 July 2018
- Weekend daytime freeway lane and ramp closures 28 June 2018
- Tullamarine Freeway outbound closures every night this week 25 June 2018