Tulla Freeway and Mickleham Road closures1 February 2018
We are closing the freeway from 11.30pm and Mickleham Road from 7pm tonight.
We are closing the Tullamarine Freeway between Mercer Drive and Centre Road from 11.30pm to 4.30am. If you are heading to the airport then you will be diverted off at Mercer Drive and onto Airport Drive.
This will impact on your trip to the airport so please allow extra time.
We are installing bridge beams as part of our upgrading of the Mickleham Road interchange.
We will be closing the road completely at 7pm. We will reopen the southbound lanes by 5am and the northbound lanes by 7am Tuesday.
If you have any questions about these closures then contact us on 1300 783 947 (select option 2) or email@example.com.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- Freeway management system rollout continues 20 April 2018
- Extended closure of English Street inbound entry ramp 13 April 2018
- Bulla Road / Bell Street inbound exit closed for three nights 6 April 2018
- Extended Tullamarine Freeway overnight closures during Easter holidays 29 March 2018
- Freeway closures continue before break for Easter 26 March 2018
- Full freeway closures this weekend 19 March 2018