Tulla Freeway and Mickleham Road closures1 February 2018
We are closing the freeway from 11.30pm and Mickleham Road from 7pm tonight.
We are closing the Tullamarine Freeway between Mercer Drive and Centre Road from 11.30pm to 4.30am. If you are heading to the airport then you will be diverted off at Mercer Drive and onto Airport Drive.
This will impact on your trip to the airport so please allow extra time.
We are installing bridge beams as part of our upgrading of the Mickleham Road interchange.
We will be closing the road completely at 7pm. We will reopen the southbound lanes by 5am and the northbound lanes by 7am Tuesday.
If you have any questions about these closures then contact us on 1300 783 947 (select option 2) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- Final new lanes opening Sunday 7 September 2018
- Freeway closures every night this week 3 September 2018
- English Street exit closed all weekend 28 August 2018
- New earlier exit to English Street open 16 August 2018
- Full freeway closure and 50-hour ramp closure this weekend 14 August 2018
- Temporary changes to Melbourne Drive (Melbourne Airport) 19 July 2018