Upcoming freeway closures5 September 2017
There will be closures this week on CityLink as well as the Tullamarine, Calder and West Gate Freeways
Several freeway closures will take place across the metropolitan network this week.
- 11 Sept: West Gate Freeway will be closed eastbound between Montague Street and Kings Way from 10.30pm until 4.30am the following day.
- 13 Sept: Calder Freeway will be closed inbound between Fullarton Road and Bulla Road from 10.30pm to 4.30am the following day.
- 13 Sept: Tullamarine Freeway will be closed inbound between English Street and Bulla Road from 11.30pm to 4.30am the following day.
- 14 Sept: CityLink will be closed outbound between Racecourse and Bulla Road from 10.30pm to 4.30am the following day.
- 16 Sept: CityLink will be closed in both directions between Racecourse Road and Bulla Road from 11.30pm to 7.30am the following day.
Delays are expected, so plan ahead and allow for extra travelling time.
On-road detour signage will be in place and freeway entry ramps will close from 9pm.
Please be aware that we may need to reschedule works due to poor weather or unforeseen circumstances.
Always check this website for the latest information. You can also get real-time traffic information from VicTraffic and follow @VicTraffic and @citylinkmelb on Twitter.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- West Gate Freeway closures 18 September 2017
- Upcoming freeway closures 5 September 2017
- Disruptions to West Gate Freeway connections 5 September 2017
- West Gate Freeway closure this week 4 September 2017
- CityLink and West Gate Freeway closures this week 28 August 2017
- Freeway closures this week 21 August 2017