Traffic changes to Tullamarine Freeway13 June 2017
A long term traffic change is planned between Mickleham Road and the M80 Ring Road from 21 June
Traffic will be moved to the far right-hand lanes of the inbound carriageway so that work can begin on constructing the new elevated road over Mickleham Road, linking the Tullamarine Freeway to the M80.
Work will also commence on moving the M80 exit ramp south of Carrick Drive.
There will be no impacts on travel times however reduced speed limits will operate in this area until work is complete later this year.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- New lanes open on Mt Alexander Rd 23 June 2017
- West Gate Freeway closed this Saturday night 19 June 2017
- Traffic changes to Tullamarine Freeway 13 June 2017
- Calder Freeway closures 9 June 2017
- Growing a green legacy 31 May 2017
- Mickleham Road interchange update 31 May 2017