Traffic changes to Tullamarine Freeway13 June 2017
A long term traffic change is planned between Mickleham Road and the M80 Ring Road from 21 June
Traffic will be moved to the far right-hand lanes of the inbound carriageway so that work can begin on constructing the new elevated road over Mickleham Road, linking the Tullamarine Freeway to the M80.
Work will also commence on moving the M80 exit ramp south of Carrick Drive.
There will be no impacts on travel times however reduced speed limits will operate in this area until work is complete later this year.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- We've switched on the signals on the Calder Freeway entry ramps 20 June 2018
- Weekend of extended ramp and lane closures on Tulla Freeway and M80 Ring Road 5 June 2018
- Bulla Road shut Sunday to complete maintenance works 23 May 2018
- New M80 exit and extra lanes on the Tulla Freeway 27 April 2018
- Freeway management system rollout continues 20 April 2018
- Extended closure of English Street inbound entry ramp 13 April 2018