Traffic changes to Tullamarine Freeway13 June 2017
A long term traffic change is planned between Mickleham Road and the M80 Ring Road from 21 June
Traffic will be moved to the far right-hand lanes of the inbound carriageway so that work can begin on constructing the new elevated road over Mickleham Road, linking the Tullamarine Freeway to the M80.
Work will also commence on moving the M80 exit ramp south of Carrick Drive.
There will be no impacts on travel times however reduced speed limits will operate in this area until work is complete later this year.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- Freeway management system rollout continues 20 April 2018
- Extended closure of English Street inbound entry ramp 13 April 2018
- Bulla Road / Bell Street inbound exit closed for three nights 6 April 2018
- Extended Tullamarine Freeway overnight closures during Easter holidays 29 March 2018
- Freeway closures continue before break for Easter 26 March 2018
- Full freeway closures this weekend 19 March 2018