Traffic changes to Tullamarine Freeway13 June 2017
A long term traffic change is planned between Mickleham Road and the M80 Ring Road from 21 June
Traffic will be moved to the far right-hand lanes of the inbound carriageway so that work can begin on constructing the new elevated road over Mickleham Road, linking the Tullamarine Freeway to the M80.
Work will also commence on moving the M80 exit ramp south of Carrick Drive.
There will be no impacts on travel times however reduced speed limits will operate in this area until work is complete later this year.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- Disruptions this week 16 October 2017
- Closures this weekend 13 October 2017
- New lanes opening on CityLink and West Gate Freeway 12 October 2017
- Working together on green spaces 11 October 2017
- Changes to Bolte Bridge 6 October 2017
- Extra lane opens on Bell Street entry 2 October 2017