Traffic changes to Tullamarine Freeway13 June 2017
A long term traffic change is planned between Mickleham Road and the M80 Ring Road from 21 June
Traffic will be moved to the far right-hand lanes of the inbound carriageway so that work can begin on constructing the new elevated road over Mickleham Road, linking the Tullamarine Freeway to the M80.
Work will also commence on moving the M80 exit ramp south of Carrick Drive.
There will be no impacts on travel times however reduced speed limits will operate in this area until work is complete later this year.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- Tullamarine Freeway disruptions 8 December 2017
- Switched on 1 December 2017
- Disruptions on Bell Street and freeways 27 November 2017
- West Gate Freeway closures 20 November 2017
- Major disruptions this weekend 13 November 2017
- This weekend's freeway closures 10 November 2017