This week's freeway closures23 October 2017
We're closing the West Gate Freeway, Cook Street and ramps across all four freeways.
Your late-night and early-morning journeys may be impacted by the following closures:
Saturday, 11.30pm to 7.30am : westbound (towards the bridge) between Montague Street and Cook Street
Sunday, 9pm to 5am : eastbound between Graham Street and Moray Street. During this time, freeway traffic will be diverted onto the Kings Way exit ramp and re-enter the freeway at Power Street. The ramps from the Bolte Bridge to the freeway will also be closed as will the Montague Street eastbound entry ramp.
Sunday, 9pm to 5am: Cook Street under Salmon Street will be fully closed.
We are closing the Moorna Drive inbound entry ramp to the Calder Freeway from Friday 27 October 8.30pm to Monday 30 October 5am. Use Fullarton Road and the McNamara Avenue entry ramp during this closure.
We also have a number of overnight ramp closures over the weekend affecting CityLink and the Calder, Tullamarine and West Gate Freeways. Ramps will close from 9pm and there will be on-road signage to guide you through the detours.
Please be aware that we may need to reschedule works due to poor weather or unforeseen circumstances.
Always check this website for the latest information. You can also get real-time traffic information from VicTraffic and follow @VicTraffic and @citylinkmelb on Twitter.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- Freeway management system rollout continues 20 April 2018
- Extended closure of English Street inbound entry ramp 13 April 2018
- Bulla Road / Bell Street inbound exit closed for three nights 6 April 2018
- Extended Tullamarine Freeway overnight closures during Easter holidays 29 March 2018
- Freeway closures continue before break for Easter 26 March 2018
- Full freeway closures this weekend 19 March 2018