Sunbury Road closure31 March 2017
Your trip from Sunbury to Melbourne Airport may be impacted on 1 April
Part of Sunbury Road will be closed early this Saturday morning while Melbourne Airport upgrades runway lighting.
The closure will take place between Oaklands Road and the Tullamarine Freeway in both directions from midnight until 5am.
South/city-bound traffic will be detoured via Oaklands Road and Somerton Road to Mickleham Road.
North/Sunbury-bound traffic will be diverted from the Tullamarine Freeway to Mickleham Road.
Drivers should plan ahead for delays of up to 15 minutes.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- West Gate Freeway closures 18 September 2017
- Upcoming freeway closures 5 September 2017
- Disruptions to West Gate Freeway connections 5 September 2017
- West Gate Freeway closure this week 4 September 2017
- CityLink and West Gate Freeway closures this week 28 August 2017
- Freeway closures this week 21 August 2017