Sunbury Road closure31 March 2017
Your trip from Sunbury to Melbourne Airport may be impacted on 1 April
Part of Sunbury Road will be closed early this Saturday morning while Melbourne Airport upgrades runway lighting.
The closure will take place between Oaklands Road and the Tullamarine Freeway in both directions from midnight until 5am.
South/city-bound traffic will be detoured via Oaklands Road and Somerton Road to Mickleham Road.
North/Sunbury-bound traffic will be diverted from the Tullamarine Freeway to Mickleham Road.
Drivers should plan ahead for delays of up to 15 minutes.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- Bulla Road shut for 4 nights for maintenance works 23 May 2018
- New M80 exit and extra lanes on the Tulla Freeway 27 April 2018
- Freeway management system rollout continues 20 April 2018
- Extended closure of English Street inbound entry ramp 13 April 2018
- Bulla Road / Bell Street inbound exit closed for three nights 6 April 2018
- Extended Tullamarine Freeway overnight closures during Easter holidays 29 March 2018