Sunbury Road closure31 March 2017
Your trip from Sunbury to Melbourne Airport may be impacted on 1 April
Part of Sunbury Road will be closed early this Saturday morning while Melbourne Airport upgrades runway lighting.
The closure will take place between Oaklands Road and the Tullamarine Freeway in both directions from midnight until 5am.
South/city-bound traffic will be detoured via Oaklands Road and Somerton Road to Mickleham Road.
North/Sunbury-bound traffic will be diverted from the Tullamarine Freeway to Mickleham Road.
Drivers should plan ahead for delays of up to 15 minutes.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- Double freeway closure 19 May 2017
- Changes to Melbourne Drive 18 May 2017
- New Bell Street bridge opens 16 May 2017
- Tullamarine Freeway closures 15 May 2017
- Freeway works continue over railway 11 May 2017
- Vaughan Street bridge reopens 9 May 2017