Road surface refresh31 October 2017
Resurfacing works ramp up on CityLink and the West Gate Freeway
With all new lanes now open on CityLink and the West Gate Freeway, crews are now ready to resurface remaining sections of the road that haven't been done yet.
Throughout November and December, we'll make use of the warm, dry weather to place new asphalt and install permanent line marking between Bulla Road and Power Street.
What you’ll notice
Over the coming weeks, you can expect to see regular lane and ramp closures, with crews working nights so we can keep you moving quickly and safely during the day.
Be sure to pay attention to on-road signage alerting you to changed conditions, including lane closures and reduced speed limits.
Keep up to date
While we don't expect any major delays, we encourage you to keep up to date with the upcoming and scheduled works by regularly checking out the project website or by following @CityLinkMelb or @VicTraffic on Twitter.
When you’re on the road, remember to keep your radio switched on and listen out for traffic alerts.
Thanks for your continued patience during roadworks and for your ongoing support to keep our crews safe by obeying reduced speed limits in our work areas.
We look forward to wrapping up the entire CityLink Tulla Widening project in 2018.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- Tullamarine Freeway outbound closures every night this week 25 June 2018
- We've switched on the signals on the Calder Freeway entry ramps 20 June 2018
- Weekend of extended ramp and lane closures on Tulla Freeway and M80 Ring Road 5 June 2018
- Bulla Road shut Sunday to complete maintenance works 23 May 2018
- New M80 exit and extra lanes on the Tulla Freeway 27 April 2018
- Freeway management system rollout continues 20 April 2018