Disruptions this weekend3 July 2017
A section of CityLink will be closed overnight on 8 July in both directions. An exit ramp on the Bolte Bridge will also be closed for 24 hours.
Out on the road this Saturday night? You may be impacted by a full freeway closure or an extended ramp closure, so be sure to plan ahead.
CityLink will be closed in both directions between Racecourse Road and Bulla Road from 11.30pm until 7.30am the following Sunday morning.
If you're travelling to the airport, you'll need to take the Racecourse Road exit and continue along Mount Alexander Road. Prepare for delays of up to 25 minutes.
If you're heading to the city, you'll be detoured onto the Bulla Road exit and Mount Alexander Road. Delays of up to 15 minutes are expected.
On-road detour signage will be in place for these closures, and entry ramps will be closed from 9pm.
We will be also be closing the exit ramp on the Bolte Bridge for the Burnley Tunnel / South Eastern Suburbs for 24 hours this weekend.
The ramp will be closed from 11pm this Saturday until 11pm the following Sunday night.
Several additional ramp closures are also scheduled for this week. Visit our Drivers page and scroll down to the map for further information.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- Freeway management system rollout continues 20 April 2018
- Extended closure of English Street inbound entry ramp 13 April 2018
- Bulla Road / Bell Street inbound exit closed for three nights 6 April 2018
- Extended Tullamarine Freeway overnight closures during Easter holidays 29 March 2018
- Freeway closures continue before break for Easter 26 March 2018
- Full freeway closures this weekend 19 March 2018