Mickleham Road interchange update31 May 2017
Upcoming closures on Mickleham Road
Outbound entry ramp closure
The Mickleham Road outbound entry ramp from the Tullamarine Freeway will be closed overnight over the next week, impacting traffic heading north.
The ramp will be closed from 8.30pm to 5am the next morning on the following dates:
- Wed 31 May – Sat 3 June
- Mon 5 June – Thur 8 June
Weather permitting, additional shifts may be required, with on-road signage advising of dates.
While this ramp is closed, the crews will be installing barriers and utilities, removing trees, and updating line-marking in preparation for the widening of the freeway.
A section of Mickleham Road under the Tullamarine Freeway will be closed northbound overnight on Sunday 4 June from 11pm to 5am the following morning.
Traffic will be detoured onto the freeway and Melrose drive.
Day and night time lane closures
During off-peak times, there may be temporary lane closures on either side of Mickleham Road.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- Disruptions this week 16 October 2017
- Closures this weekend 13 October 2017
- New lanes opening on CityLink and West Gate Freeway 12 October 2017
- Working together on green spaces 11 October 2017
- Changes to Bolte Bridge 6 October 2017
- Extra lane opens on Bell Street entry 2 October 2017