Mickleham Road interchange update31 May 2017
Upcoming closures on Mickleham Road
Outbound entry ramp closure
The Mickleham Road outbound entry ramp from the Tullamarine Freeway will be closed overnight over the next week, impacting traffic heading north.
The ramp will be closed from 8.30pm to 5am the next morning on the following dates:
- Wed 31 May – Sat 3 June
- Mon 5 June – Thur 8 June
Weather permitting, additional shifts may be required, with on-road signage advising of dates.
While this ramp is closed, the crews will be installing barriers and utilities, removing trees, and updating line-marking in preparation for the widening of the freeway.
A section of Mickleham Road under the Tullamarine Freeway will be closed northbound overnight on Sunday 4 June from 11pm to 5am the following morning.
Traffic will be detoured onto the freeway and Melrose drive.
Day and night time lane closures
During off-peak times, there may be temporary lane closures on either side of Mickleham Road.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- Freeway management system rollout continues 20 April 2018
- Extended closure of English Street inbound entry ramp 13 April 2018
- Bulla Road / Bell Street inbound exit closed for three nights 6 April 2018
- Extended Tullamarine Freeway overnight closures during Easter holidays 29 March 2018
- Freeway closures continue before break for Easter 26 March 2018
- Full freeway closures this weekend 19 March 2018