Major weekend works on Tulla Freeway and Green Gully Road9 March 2018
We will be fully closing the Tullamarine Freeway overnight on Saturday 17 March and closing the Green Gully Road inbound entry ramp to the Calder Freeway for the whole weekend.
While we have no works this long weekend, we have significant works planned for the weekend of 17 March and 18 March.
Tullamarine Freeway fully closed between Melrose Drive and Melbourne Airport 17 March
During the closure the M80 Ring Road entry ramps will also be closed. If you are heading to Melbourne Airport use Airport Drive.
This closure will impact your trip to Melbourne Airport. Please allow extra time for your journey.
Green Gully Road inbound entry ramp closed from 6.30am Saturday 17 March to 5am Monday 19 March
We are closing the Green Gully Road inbound entry ramp to the Calder Freeway for the entire weekend. This will enable us to complete our works on the ramp.
We will also be closing Arundel Road southbound between Milburn Road and Green Gully Road on the Saturday and Sunday from 7am to 7pm.
If you have any questions about this detour then contact us on 1300 783 947 (select option 2) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- Temporary changes to Melbourne Drive (Melbourne Airport) 19 July 2018
- Tullamarine Freeway closed outbound four nights this week 16 July 2018
- Full closure of Mickleham Road this weekend 5 July 2018
- English Street entry ramp closed all weekend 3 July 2018
- Weekend daytime freeway lane and ramp closures 28 June 2018
- Tullamarine Freeway outbound closures every night this week 25 June 2018