Major disruptions this weekend13 November 2017
The Tullamarine and Calder Freeways will be closed on Saturday night, and the West Gate Freeway will be closed on Sunday night
Your overnight journeys this weekend may be impacted by a number of freeway closures.
Saturday, 18 November
- The Tullamarine Freeway will be closed in both directions between Bulla Road and English Street from 11.30pm to 7.30am the following day.
- The Calder Freeway will be closed outbound from Bulla Road to Keilor Road from 11.30pm to 7.30am the following day.
- The Calder Freeway will be closed inbound from the Keilor Park Drive exit to the Moorna Drive entry from 10pm to 8.30am the following day. Note: These works are unrelated to the CityLink Tulla Widening project.
Sunday, 19 November
- The West Gate Freeway will be closed eastbound between Cook Street and Montague Street from 10.30pm to 4.30am the following day.
Ramps will close from 9pm and on-road signage will be in place to guide drivers through detours.
Please be aware that we may need to reschedule works due to poor weather or unforeseen circumstances.
Always check this website for the latest information. You can also get real-time traffic information from VicTraffic and follow @VicTraffic and @citylinkmelb on Twitter.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- Expect delays on the Tulla Freeway this January 29 December 2017
- Green grants for great ideas 19 December 2017
- Tullamarine Freeway disruptions 8 December 2017
- Switched on 1 December 2017
- Disruptions on Bell Street and freeways 27 November 2017
- West Gate Freeway closures 20 November 2017