Major disruptions this weekend13 November 2017
The Tullamarine and Calder Freeways will be closed on Saturday night, and the West Gate Freeway will be closed on Sunday night
Your overnight journeys this weekend may be impacted by a number of freeway closures.
Saturday, 18 November
- The Tullamarine Freeway will be closed in both directions between Bulla Road and English Street from 11.30pm to 7.30am the following day.
- The Calder Freeway will be closed outbound from Bulla Road to Keilor Road from 11.30pm to 7.30am the following day.
- The Calder Freeway will be closed inbound from the Keilor Park Drive exit to the Moorna Drive entry from 10pm to 8.30am the following day. Note: These works are unrelated to the CityLink Tulla Widening project.
Sunday, 19 November
- The West Gate Freeway will be closed eastbound between Cook Street and Montague Street from 10.30pm to 4.30am the following day.
Ramps will close from 9pm and on-road signage will be in place to guide drivers through detours.
Please be aware that we may need to reschedule works due to poor weather or unforeseen circumstances.
Always check this website for the latest information. You can also get real-time traffic information from VicTraffic and follow @VicTraffic and @citylinkmelb on Twitter.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- Tullamarine Freeway outbound closures every night this week 25 June 2018
- We've switched on the signals on the Calder Freeway entry ramps 20 June 2018
- Weekend of extended ramp and lane closures on Tulla Freeway and M80 Ring Road 5 June 2018
- Bulla Road shut Sunday to complete maintenance works 23 May 2018
- New M80 exit and extra lanes on the Tulla Freeway 27 April 2018
- Freeway management system rollout continues 20 April 2018