Major changes this weekend17 July 2017
Access to Bell Street will permanently change, while a Bolte Bridge exit ramp will be closed for 24 hours
A major change will take place this weekend, impacting your access to Bell Street from both the Tullamarine and Calder Freeways.
On Saturday, the current Bell Street exit will permanently close and a new separated road will open, providing you with dedicated access to Bell Street.
If you're driving on the Tulla, you'll need to take the current Bulla Road exit and stick to the right to join the new separated lanes to Bell Street.
And if you're on the Calder, you'll need to take a new exit where the Tullamarine Freeway meets the Calder Freeway to join the new separated lanes to Bell Street.
We will be also be closing the exit ramp on the Bolte Bridge for the Burnley Tunnel / South Eastern Suburbs for 24 hours this weekend.
The ramp will be closed from 11pm this Saturday until 11pm the following Sunday night.
Several additional ramp closures are also scheduled for this week. Visit our Drivers page and scroll down to the map for further information.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- Disruptions this week 16 October 2017
- Closures this weekend 13 October 2017
- New lanes opening on CityLink and West Gate Freeway 12 October 2017
- Working together on green spaces 11 October 2017
- Changes to Bolte Bridge 6 October 2017
- Extra lane opens on Bell Street entry 2 October 2017