Freeway closures continue before break for Easter26 March 2018
Daily overnight closures but no works from Thursday morning to Easter Monday evening.
The project will be breaking for Easter.
We will be wrapping up early on Thursday morning and not working over the long weekend. We will recommence overnight on Easter Monday.
We still have multiple closures until then, with the following overnight closures happening Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday:
- Arundel Road southbound
8pm - 5am
- Tullamarine Freeway between Terminal Drive and Centre Road outbound
8:30pm - 5am
- Matthews Avenue between Earl Street and King Street northbound and southbound
10pm - 5am
- Tullamarine Freeway between Melbourne Airport and Melrose Drive inbound
10:30pm - 5:30am
If you are travelling from the east to Melbourne Airport, please note that the M80 Altona-bound exit ramp to the Tullamarine Freeway (towards the airport) will be closed overnight Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday from 8.30pm to 5am.
If you have any questions about this detour then contact us on 1300 783 947 (select option 2) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- New earlier exit to English Street 16 August 2018
- Full freeway closure and 50-hour ramp closure this weekend 14 August 2018
- Temporary changes to Melbourne Drive (Melbourne Airport) 19 July 2018
- Tullamarine Freeway closed outbound four nights this week 16 July 2018
- Full closure of Mickleham Road this weekend 5 July 2018
- English Street entry ramp closed all weekend 3 July 2018