Extra lane opens on Bell Street entry2 October 2017
More space on the Bell Street outbound entry to the Tullamarine Freeway will reduce queuing on Bell Street and provide more reliable travel times.
Bell Street interchange will open to traffic in its final layout on Tuesday 3 October.
You will notice an extra lane on the outbound entry ramp to the Tullamarine Freeway.
This extra space will reduce queuing on Bell Street, cutting congestion and providing more reliable travel times.
If you want to access Bulla Road, keep left on the freeway to access the Bulla Road exit ramp and then stay in the left lane.
There will be temporary on-road signage to help guide you.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- Final new lanes opening Sunday 7 September 2018
- Freeway closures every night this week 3 September 2018
- English Street exit closed all weekend 28 August 2018
- New earlier exit to English Street open 16 August 2018
- Full freeway closure and 50-hour ramp closure this weekend 14 August 2018
- Temporary changes to Melbourne Drive (Melbourne Airport) 19 July 2018