Extra lane opens on Bell Street entry2 October 2017
More space on the Bell Street outbound entry to the Tullamarine Freeway will reduce queuing on Bell Street and provide more reliable travel times.
Bell Street interchange will open to traffic in its final layout on Tuesday 3 October.
You will notice an extra lane on the outbound entry ramp to the Tullamarine Freeway.
This extra space will reduce queuing on Bell Street, cutting congestion and providing more reliable travel times.
If you want to access Bulla Road, keep left on the freeway to access the Bulla Road exit ramp and then stay in the left lane.
There will be temporary on-road signage to help guide you.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- Closures for week commencing 19 February 19 February 2018
- This week's closures 12 February 2018
- Tulla Freeway and Mickleham Road closures 1 February 2018
- Green grants for great ideas 19 December 2017
- Tullamarine Freeway disruptions 8 December 2017
- Switched on 1 December 2017