Extra lane opens on Bell Street entry2 October 2017
More space on the Bell Street outbound entry to the Tullamarine Freeway will reduce queuing on Bell Street and provide more reliable travel times.
Bell Street interchange will open to traffic in its final layout on Tuesday 3 October.
You will notice an extra lane on the outbound entry ramp to the Tullamarine Freeway.
This extra space will reduce queuing on Bell Street, cutting congestion and providing more reliable travel times.
If you want to access Bulla Road, keep left on the freeway to access the Bulla Road exit ramp and then stay in the left lane.
There will be temporary on-road signage to help guide you.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- Disruptions this week 16 October 2017
- Closures this weekend 13 October 2017
- New lanes opening on CityLink and West Gate Freeway 12 October 2017
- Working together on green spaces 11 October 2017
- Changes to Bolte Bridge 6 October 2017
- Extra lane opens on Bell Street entry 2 October 2017