Extra lane opens on Bell Street entry2 October 2017
More space on the Bell Street outbound entry to the Tullamarine Freeway will reduce queuing on Bell Street and provide more reliable travel times.
Bell Street interchange will open to traffic in its final layout on Tuesday 3 October.
You will notice an extra lane on the outbound entry ramp to the Tullamarine Freeway.
This extra space will reduce queuing on Bell Street, cutting congestion and providing more reliable travel times.
If you want to access Bulla Road, keep left on the freeway to access the Bulla Road exit ramp and then stay in the left lane.
There will be temporary on-road signage to help guide you.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- Tullamarine Freeway outbound closures every night this week 25 June 2018
- We've switched on the signals on the Calder Freeway entry ramps 20 June 2018
- Weekend of extended ramp and lane closures on Tulla Freeway and M80 Ring Road 5 June 2018
- Bulla Road shut Sunday to complete maintenance works 23 May 2018
- New M80 exit and extra lanes on the Tulla Freeway 27 April 2018
- Freeway management system rollout continues 20 April 2018