Extra lane opens on Bell Street entry2 October 2017
More space on the Bell Street outbound entry to the Tullamarine Freeway will reduce queuing on Bell Street and provide more reliable travel times.
Bell Street interchange will open to traffic in its final layout on Tuesday 3 October.
You will notice an extra lane on the outbound entry ramp to the Tullamarine Freeway.
This extra space will reduce queuing on Bell Street, cutting congestion and providing more reliable travel times.
If you want to access Bulla Road, keep left on the freeway to access the Bulla Road exit ramp and then stay in the left lane.
There will be temporary on-road signage to help guide you.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- Tullamarine Freeway disruptions 8 December 2017
- Switched on 1 December 2017
- Disruptions on Bell Street and freeways 27 November 2017
- West Gate Freeway closures 20 November 2017
- Major disruptions this weekend 13 November 2017
- This weekend's freeway closures 10 November 2017