Extended disruptions this week2 October 2017
The 18-day closure of Bulla Road bridge starts this week, and a Bolte Bridge exit will be closed all weekend
Two extended closures will impact traffic this week, with the Bulla Road bridge shutdown starting on Monday night and a Bolte Bridge exit closing for the weekend.
The Bulla Road bridge closure starts at 8.30pm on Monday 2 October, and it will be completely closed to traffic until midday on Friday 20 October.
The Bolte Bridge exit to Lorimer Street and Kings Way will be closed all weekend from 9pm on Friday 6 October to 5am on Monday 9 October, impacting journeys to Docklands and St Kilda.
In addition to these extended closures, drivers should also plan ahead for several overnight freeway closures this week on the Tullamarine and West Gate Freeways.
- 3 October
- 4 October
- 5 October
Please be aware that we may need to reschedule works due to poor weather or unforeseen circumstances.
Always check this website for the latest information. You can also get real-time traffic information from VicTraffic and follow @VicTraffic and @citylinkmelb on Twitter.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- Final new lanes opening Sunday 7 September 2018
- Freeway closures every night this week 3 September 2018
- English Street exit closed all weekend 28 August 2018
- New earlier exit to English Street open 16 August 2018
- Full freeway closure and 50-hour ramp closure this weekend 14 August 2018
- Temporary changes to Melbourne Drive (Melbourne Airport) 19 July 2018