Extended disruptions this week2 October 2017
The 18-day closure of Bulla Road bridge starts this week, and a Bolte Bridge exit will be closed all weekend
Two extended closures will impact traffic this week, with the Bulla Road bridge shutdown starting on Monday night and a Bolte Bridge exit closing for the weekend.
The Bulla Road bridge closure starts at 8.30pm on Monday 2 October, and it will be completely closed to traffic until midday on Friday 20 October.
The Bolte Bridge exit to Lorimer Street and Kings Way will be closed all weekend from 9pm on Friday 6 October to 5am on Monday 9 October, impacting journeys to Docklands and St Kilda.
In addition to these extended closures, drivers should also plan ahead for several overnight freeway closures this week on the Tullamarine and West Gate Freeways.
- 3 October
- 4 October
- 5 October
Please be aware that we may need to reschedule works due to poor weather or unforeseen circumstances.
Always check this website for the latest information. You can also get real-time traffic information from VicTraffic and follow @VicTraffic and @citylinkmelb on Twitter.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- Disruptions this week 16 October 2017
- Closures this weekend 13 October 2017
- New lanes opening on CityLink and West Gate Freeway 12 October 2017
- Working together on green spaces 11 October 2017
- Changes to Bolte Bridge 6 October 2017
- Extra lane opens on Bell Street entry 2 October 2017