Extended closure of English Street inbound entry ramp13 April 2018
The ramp will be closed for 33 hours from 8pm Saturday 21 April, impacting traffic trying to get onto the Tullamarine Freeway from Matthews Avenue and Essendon Fields.
We are closing the English Street inbound (to the city) entry ramp from 8pm Saturday 21 April to 5am Monday 23 April.
During the closure you will not be able to get onto the Tullamarine Freeway citybound from Matthews Avenue or from English Street, Essendon Fields.
A detour will be in place to the Bulla Road inbound entry ramp via Matthews Avenue, Keilor Road and Bulla Road. You can also use this detour to access Bell Street.
Wirraway Road inbound entry ramp will be open and is an alternative route onto the Tullamarine Freeway.
If you have any questions about this detour then contact us on 1300 783 947 (select option 2) or email@example.com.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- Final new lanes opening Sunday 7 September 2018
- Freeway closures every night this week 3 September 2018
- English Street exit closed all weekend 28 August 2018
- New earlier exit to English Street open 16 August 2018
- Full freeway closure and 50-hour ramp closure this weekend 14 August 2018
- Temporary changes to Melbourne Drive (Melbourne Airport) 19 July 2018