Extended closure of English Street inbound entry ramp13 April 2018
The ramp will be closed for 33 hours from 8pm Saturday 21 April, impacting traffic trying to get onto the Tullamarine Freeway from Matthews Avenue and Essendon Fields.
We are closing the English Street inbound (to the city) entry ramp from 8pm Saturday 21 April to 5am Monday 23 April.
During the closure you will not be able to get onto the Tullamarine Freeway citybound from Matthews Avenue or from English Street, Essendon Fields.
A detour will be in place to the Bulla Road inbound entry ramp via Matthews Avenue, Keilor Road and Bulla Road. You can also use this detour to access Bell Street.
Wirraway Road inbound entry ramp will be open and is an alternative route onto the Tullamarine Freeway.
If you have any questions about this detour then contact us on 1300 783 947 (select option 2) or email@example.com.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- Tullamarine Freeway outbound closures every night this week 25 June 2018
- We've switched on the signals on the Calder Freeway entry ramps 20 June 2018
- Weekend of extended ramp and lane closures on Tulla Freeway and M80 Ring Road 5 June 2018
- Bulla Road shut Sunday to complete maintenance works 23 May 2018
- New M80 exit and extra lanes on the Tulla Freeway 27 April 2018
- Freeway management system rollout continues 20 April 2018