Extended closure of English Street inbound entry ramp13 April 2018
The ramp will be closed for 33 hours from 8pm Saturday 21 April, impacting traffic trying to get onto the Tullamarine Freeway from Matthews Avenue and Essendon Fields.
We are closing the English Street inbound (to the city) entry ramp from 8pm Saturday 21 April to 5am Monday 23 April.
During the closure you will not be able to get onto the Tullamarine Freeway citybound from Matthews Avenue or from English Street, Essendon Fields.
A detour will be in place to the Bulla Road inbound entry ramp via Matthews Avenue, Keilor Road and Bulla Road. You can also use this detour to access Bell Street.
Wirraway Road inbound entry ramp will be open and is an alternative route onto the Tullamarine Freeway.
If you have any questions about this detour then contact us on 1300 783 947 (select option 2) or email@example.com.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- Freeway management system rollout continues 20 April 2018
- Extended closure of English Street inbound entry ramp 13 April 2018
- Bulla Road / Bell Street inbound exit closed for three nights 6 April 2018
- Extended Tullamarine Freeway overnight closures during Easter holidays 29 March 2018
- Freeway closures continue before break for Easter 26 March 2018
- Full freeway closures this weekend 19 March 2018