Disruptions this week10 July 2017
Parts of the West Gate Freeway and CityLink will be closed overnight this week
If you use the West Gate Freeway or CityLink late at night or in the early hours of the morning, you may be impacted by two closures this week.
Wed, 12 July: The West Gate Freeway will be closed eastbound between Cook Street and Montague Street from 11.30pm to 4.30am the following morning.
Delays of up to 10 minutes are expected.
Sat, 15 July: CityLink will be closed in both directions between Racecourse Road and Bulla Road from 11.30pm to 7.30am the following morning.
Drivers heading towards the airport will be detoured via Mt Alexander Road. Expect delays of up to 20 minutes.
City-bound traffic will also be detoured down Mt Alexander Road. Plan ahead of delays of up to 15 minutes.
On-road detour signage will be in place for these closures, and entry ramps will be closed from 9pm.
Several additional ramp closures are also scheduled for this week as major works continue for the rest of the month. Visit our July works page for all the details.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- Bulla Road shut for 4 nights for maintenance works 23 May 2018
- New M80 exit and extra lanes on the Tulla Freeway 27 April 2018
- Freeway management system rollout continues 20 April 2018
- Extended closure of English Street inbound entry ramp 13 April 2018
- Bulla Road / Bell Street inbound exit closed for three nights 6 April 2018
- Extended Tullamarine Freeway overnight closures during Easter holidays 29 March 2018