Construction ramps up at Green Gully Road30 March 2017
Calder Freeway ramp works continue
Following the successful power cable relocation last weekend, works to widen the Green Gully Road entry ramp can now commence.
This work is expected to continue until late 2017.
Green Gully Road is one of seven entry ramps along the Calder Freeway that will be upgraded with ramp signals which will improve your journey by optimising traffic flow.
A large digital message board will also be installed on the Calder Freeway in the coming months which will require a freeway closure.
If you're a regular Calder driver, stay tuned to this website for further information about this closure.
You can also subscribe to our daily and/or weekly alerts to receive traffic updates in your inbox.
Thanks for your patience while we work hard to complete these important upgrades.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- West Gate Freeway closures 18 September 2017
- Upcoming freeway closures 5 September 2017
- Disruptions to West Gate Freeway connections 5 September 2017
- West Gate Freeway closure this week 4 September 2017
- CityLink and West Gate Freeway closures this week 28 August 2017
- Freeway closures this week 21 August 2017