Construction ramps up at Green Gully Road30 March 2017
Calder Freeway ramp works continue
Following the successful power cable relocation last weekend, works to widen the Green Gully Road entry ramp can now commence.
This work is expected to continue until late 2017.
Green Gully Road is one of seven entry ramps along the Calder Freeway that will be upgraded with ramp signals which will improve your journey by optimising traffic flow.
A large digital message board will also be installed on the Calder Freeway in the coming months which will require a freeway closure.
If you're a regular Calder driver, stay tuned to this website for further information about this closure.
You can also subscribe to our daily and/or weekly alerts to receive traffic updates in your inbox.
Thanks for your patience while we work hard to complete these important upgrades.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- Double freeway closure 19 May 2017
- Changes to Melbourne Drive 18 May 2017
- New Bell Street bridge opens 16 May 2017
- Tullamarine Freeway closures 15 May 2017
- Freeway works continue over railway 11 May 2017
- Vaughan Street bridge reopens 9 May 2017