Closures this weekend13 October 2017
This weekend there are closures on CityLink and the West Gate Freeway and the Bulla Road bridge closure continues.
There are two freeway closures taking place this weekend, impacting drivers on CityLink and the West Gate Freeway, while the Bulla Road bridge closure continues.
Friday 13 October
All traffic on the West Gate Freeway heading towards the tunnels will be diverted onto the Kings Way exit ramp and then back onto the freeway before the tunnels.
Note that the Bolte Bridge exit ramp to the South East Suburbs will also be closed. Use the Lorimer Street exit and then rejoin the freeway as part of the diversion.
Saturday 14 October
The freeway is completed closed. Traffic heading to Melbourne Airport will exit as the Pascoe Vale Road exit ramp and be detoured to the Bulla Road entry ramp.
Traffic heading to the city will exit at McNamara Ave (Calder Freeway) and English Street (Tullamarine Freeway) and be detoured to the Pascoe Vale Road entry ramp.
Please be aware that we may need to reschedule works due to poor weather or unforeseen circumstances.
Always check this website for the latest information. You can also get real-time traffic information from VicTraffic and follow @VicTraffic and @citylinkmelb on Twitter.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- Tullamarine Freeway outbound closures every night this week 25 June 2018
- We've switched on the signals on the Calder Freeway entry ramps 20 June 2018
- Weekend of extended ramp and lane closures on Tulla Freeway and M80 Ring Road 5 June 2018
- Bulla Road shut Sunday to complete maintenance works 23 May 2018
- New M80 exit and extra lanes on the Tulla Freeway 27 April 2018
- Freeway management system rollout continues 20 April 2018