Closures this weekend13 October 2017
This weekend there are closures on CityLink and the West Gate Freeway and the Bulla Road bridge closure continues.
There are two freeway closures taking place this weekend, impacting drivers on CityLink and the West Gate Freeway, while the Bulla Road bridge closure continues.
Friday 13 October
All traffic on the West Gate Freeway heading towards the tunnels will be diverted onto the Kings Way exit ramp and then back onto the freeway before the tunnels.
Note that the Bolte Bridge exit ramp to the South East Suburbs will also be closed. Use the Lorimer Street exit and then rejoin the freeway as part of the diversion.
Saturday 14 October
The freeway is completed closed. Traffic heading to Melbourne Airport will exit as the Pascoe Vale Road exit ramp and be detoured to the Bulla Road entry ramp.
Traffic heading to the city will exit at McNamara Ave (Calder Freeway) and English Street (Tullamarine Freeway) and be detoured to the Pascoe Vale Road entry ramp.
Please be aware that we may need to reschedule works due to poor weather or unforeseen circumstances.
Always check this website for the latest information. You can also get real-time traffic information from VicTraffic and follow @VicTraffic and @citylinkmelb on Twitter.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- Final new lanes opening Sunday 7 September 2018
- Freeway closures every night this week 3 September 2018
- English Street exit closed all weekend 28 August 2018
- New earlier exit to English Street open 16 August 2018
- Full freeway closure and 50-hour ramp closure this weekend 14 August 2018
- Temporary changes to Melbourne Drive (Melbourne Airport) 19 July 2018