Closures for week commencing 19 February19 February 2018
We have closures this week on the Calder Freeway, the Tullamarine Freeway and Mickleham Road.
The closures continue as we take advantage of the warm weather.
Calder Freeway between M80 Ring Road and Tullamarine Freeway inbound (city)
- 19 February 10pm - 5am
Tullamarine Freeway between Terminal Drive and Centre Road outbound (airport)
- 19 February to 24 February 11pm - 5am
You will not need to detour to access the airport. However, there may be more traffic than normal on Terminal Drive and Centre Road.
Tullamarine Freeway between Mickleham Road and Melrose Drive inbound (city)
- 19 February to 20 February 11:30pm - 5am
Tullamarine Freeway between M80 Ring Road and Calder Freeway inbound (city)
- 21 February and 22 February 11pm - 5am
- 23 February 11.45pm - 6am
- 24 February 11pm - 6.30am
Tullamarine Freeway between Melrose Drive and M80 Ring Road outbound (airport)
- 24 February 10pm - 6am
Detour back to the Tullamarine Freeway via Melrose Drive and Mickleham Road will be in place. If you are travelling to Melbourne Airport allow more time for your journey.
Northbound and Southbound under the Tullamarine Freeway
- 21 February 8pm - 5am (southbound), 10pm - 6am (northbound)
- 25 February 8pm - 5am (southbound), 10pm - 6am (northbound)
If you have any questions about this detour then contact us on 1300 783 947 (select option 2) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- Tullamarine Freeway outbound closures every night this week 25 June 2018
- We've switched on the signals on the Calder Freeway entry ramps 20 June 2018
- Weekend of extended ramp and lane closures on Tulla Freeway and M80 Ring Road 5 June 2018
- Bulla Road shut Sunday to complete maintenance works 23 May 2018
- New M80 exit and extra lanes on the Tulla Freeway 27 April 2018
- Freeway management system rollout continues 20 April 2018