CityLink closures this week14 March 2017
A section of CityLink will be closed overnight this Wednesday and Thursday
If you use CityLink late at night or in the early hours of the morning, you may be impacted by two closures this week.
Wed, 15 March: CityLink will be closed inbound between Flemington Road and the West Gate Freeway from 10.30pm to 4.30am. Click here for the detour routes.
Thur, 16 March: CityLink will be closed outbound between the West Gate Freeway and Flemington Road from 10.30pm to 4.30am. Click here for the detour routes.
On-road detour signage will be in place for these closures, and entry ramps will be closed from 9pm.
Delays of up to 15 minutes are expected in the first hour of these closures, so be sure to allow for additional travel time if you're likely to be on the road during this period.
Several additional ramp closures are also scheduled for this week. Visit our Drivers page and scroll down to the map for further information.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- We've switched on the signals on the Calder Freeway entry ramps 20 June 2018
- Weekend of extended ramp and lane closures on Tulla Freeway and M80 Ring Road 5 June 2018
- Bulla Road shut Sunday to complete maintenance works 23 May 2018
- New M80 exit and extra lanes on the Tulla Freeway 27 April 2018
- Freeway management system rollout continues 20 April 2018
- Extended closure of English Street inbound entry ramp 13 April 2018