CityLink closures continue27 February 2017
A section of CityLink will be closed overnight this Monday, Wednesday and Thursday
If you're a night owl, you may be impacted by this week's overnight CityLink closures.
Mon and Wed, 27 Feb and 1 Mar: CityLink will be closed inbound between Flemington Road and the West Gate Freeway from 10.30pm to 4.30am. Click here for the detour routes.
Thur, 2 Mar: CityLink will be closed outbound between Flemington Road and the West Gate Freeway from 10.30pm to 4.30am. Click here for the detour routes.
On-road detour signage will be in place for these closures, and entry ramps will be closed from 9pm.
Delays of up to 15 minutes are expected in the first hour of these closures, so be sure to allow for additional travel time if you're likely to be on the road during this period.
This week, we'll be installing a gantry as part of our new freeway management system, while carrying out asphalting and expansion joint works.
Several additional ramp closures are also scheduled for this week. Visit our Drivers page and scroll down to the map for further information.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- Changes at Bulla Road entry ramp 24 April 2017
- Work begins on the English Street exit ramp extension 12 April 2017
- No works over Easter weekend 7 April 2017
- Webb Dock Access improvements April update 6 April 2017
- New noise walls for Gladstone Park 5 April 2017
- Upcoming freeway closure 3 April 2017