CityLink closures continue27 February 2017
A section of CityLink will be closed overnight this Monday, Wednesday and Thursday
If you're a night owl, you may be impacted by this week's overnight CityLink closures.
Mon and Wed, 27 Feb and 1 Mar: CityLink will be closed inbound between Flemington Road and the West Gate Freeway from 10.30pm to 4.30am. Click here for the detour routes.
Thur, 2 Mar: CityLink will be closed outbound between Flemington Road and the West Gate Freeway from 10.30pm to 4.30am. Click here for the detour routes.
On-road detour signage will be in place for these closures, and entry ramps will be closed from 9pm.
Delays of up to 15 minutes are expected in the first hour of these closures, so be sure to allow for additional travel time if you're likely to be on the road during this period.
This week, we'll be installing a gantry as part of our new freeway management system, while carrying out asphalting and expansion joint works.
Several additional ramp closures are also scheduled for this week. Visit our Drivers page and scroll down to the map for further information.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- Freeway management system rollout continues 20 April 2018
- Extended closure of English Street inbound entry ramp 13 April 2018
- Bulla Road / Bell Street inbound exit closed for three nights 6 April 2018
- Extended Tullamarine Freeway overnight closures during Easter holidays 29 March 2018
- Freeway closures continue before break for Easter 26 March 2018
- Full freeway closures this weekend 19 March 2018