CityLink closure this Thursday6 March 2017
Out and about this Thursday night? Plan ahead
CityLink will be closed overnight in both directions between Flemington Road and the West Gate Freeway from 10.30pm to 4.30am on Thursday, 9 March.
If you're heading to the city or airport via the Bolte Bridge, be sure to plan ahead and allow for additional travel time.
Delays of up to 15 minutes are expected for the first hour of this closure.
Entry ramps will close from 9pm.
During this closure, crews will continue works to install an extra lane in each direction and a new freeway management system.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- Freeway management system rollout continues 20 April 2018
- Extended closure of English Street inbound entry ramp 13 April 2018
- Bulla Road / Bell Street inbound exit closed for three nights 6 April 2018
- Extended Tullamarine Freeway overnight closures during Easter holidays 29 March 2018
- Freeway closures continue before break for Easter 26 March 2018
- Full freeway closures this weekend 19 March 2018