CityLink closure this Thursday6 March 2017
Out and about this Thursday night? Plan ahead
CityLink will be closed overnight in both directions between Flemington Road and the West Gate Freeway from 10.30pm to 4.30am on Thursday, 9 March.
If you're heading to the city or airport via the Bolte Bridge, be sure to plan ahead and allow for additional travel time.
Delays of up to 15 minutes are expected for the first hour of this closure.
Entry ramps will close from 9pm.
During this closure, crews will continue works to install an extra lane in each direction and a new freeway management system.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- Closures for week commencing 19 February 19 February 2018
- This week's closures 12 February 2018
- Tulla Freeway and Mickleham Road closures 1 February 2018
- Green grants for great ideas 19 December 2017
- Tullamarine Freeway disruptions 8 December 2017
- Switched on 1 December 2017