CityLink closure this Thursday6 March 2017
Out and about this Thursday night? Plan ahead
CityLink will be closed overnight in both directions between Flemington Road and the West Gate Freeway from 10.30pm to 4.30am on Thursday, 9 March.
If you're heading to the city or airport via the Bolte Bridge, be sure to plan ahead and allow for additional travel time.
Delays of up to 15 minutes are expected for the first hour of this closure.
Entry ramps will close from 9pm.
During this closure, crews will continue works to install an extra lane in each direction and a new freeway management system.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- Changes at Bulla Road entry ramp 24 April 2017
- Work begins on the English Street exit ramp extension 12 April 2017
- No works over Easter weekend 7 April 2017
- Webb Dock Access improvements April update 6 April 2017
- New noise walls for Gladstone Park 5 April 2017
- Upcoming freeway closure 3 April 2017