CityLink closure this Thursday6 March 2017
Out and about this Thursday night? Plan ahead
CityLink will be closed overnight in both directions between Flemington Road and the West Gate Freeway from 10.30pm to 4.30am on Thursday, 9 March.
If you're heading to the city or airport via the Bolte Bridge, be sure to plan ahead and allow for additional travel time.
Delays of up to 15 minutes are expected for the first hour of this closure.
Entry ramps will close from 9pm.
During this closure, crews will continue works to install an extra lane in each direction and a new freeway management system.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- Disruptions this week 16 October 2017
- Closures this weekend 13 October 2017
- New lanes opening on CityLink and West Gate Freeway 12 October 2017
- Working together on green spaces 11 October 2017
- Changes to Bolte Bridge 6 October 2017
- Extra lane opens on Bell Street entry 2 October 2017