Church Street proposal17 March 2017
You're invited to meet the team and share your views about a right-hand turn at Church Street
As you may be aware, an upgrade to the Flemington Road / Mount Alexander Road interchange has removed access to Boundary Road from Lennon Street.
We recognise that this has increased travel times for local residents, and we are currently investigating a proposal involving a right-hand turn out of Church Street into Flemington Road to provide drivers with comparable access to Boundary Road.
You're invited to share your views on this proposal and enjoy a hot drink with the project team.
The details of this meeting are listed below.
Date: Thursday, 23 March
Time: 6.45pm to 7.30pm
Venue: State Netball Hockey Centre, 10 Brens Drive, Parkville
Please RSVP before Tuesday, 21 March by emailing email@example.com.
We look forward to seeing you there.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- Double freeway closure 19 May 2017
- Changes to Melbourne Drive 18 May 2017
- New Bell Street bridge opens 16 May 2017
- Tullamarine Freeway closures 15 May 2017
- Freeway works continue over railway 11 May 2017
- Vaughan Street bridge reopens 9 May 2017