Check out our progress14 February 2017
See what we've been up to over the past 18 months
If you're a CityLink, Tullamarine or West Gate Freeway regular, you'll have noticed plenty of change taking place on the road.
Our crews are hard at work day and night in a live traffic environment to finish the CityLink Tulla Widening project on time in 2018.
Since kicking off construction in October 2015, we've made a lot of progress on adding a new lane in each direction, upgrading key interchanges and installing a new freeway management system between Melbourne Airport and Power Street.
Because our work takes place behind concrete barriers during the day, or very late at night, it's hard for drivers and the community to see what we've been up to.
As we move forward into 2017 and peak construction along the entire length of the project corridor, we'd like to show you our progress over the past 18 months with a short tour of our 24.8-kilometre work zone.
Importantly, we'd like to say thanks for sticking with us during roadworks. We recognise that there's never an ideal time to schedule major traffic impacts like overnight freeway closures.
There's still a lot of work to be done before we finish the CityLink Tulla Widening project and we'll continue to do our best to minimise construction impacts on drivers and local communities as best we can.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- Bulla Road shut for 4 nights for maintenance works 23 May 2018
- New M80 exit and extra lanes on the Tulla Freeway 27 April 2018
- Freeway management system rollout continues 20 April 2018
- Extended closure of English Street inbound entry ramp 13 April 2018
- Bulla Road / Bell Street inbound exit closed for three nights 6 April 2018
- Extended Tullamarine Freeway overnight closures during Easter holidays 29 March 2018