Changes to Bolte Bridge6 October 2017
We’ve opened a new lane on the exit from the Bolte Bridge to the Burnley Tunnel/south-eastern suburbs
From Monday 9 October, drivers on the Bolte Bridge will now use the two middle lanes to access the Burnley Tunnel and south-eastern suburbs.
The new lane on this exit will connect to a new lane on the West Gate Freeway later this year.
Together, these improvements will create space where it’s needed most, while reducing queues and accidents.
Over the coming months, drivers can expect to see more changes as crews work towards completing the West Gate Freeway upgrade by late 2017.
Drivers are reminded to choose their lane early and follow on-road signage while construction continues.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- Disruptions this week 16 October 2017
- Closures this weekend 13 October 2017
- New lanes opening on CityLink and West Gate Freeway 12 October 2017
- Working together on green spaces 11 October 2017
- Changes to Bolte Bridge 6 October 2017
- Extra lane opens on Bell Street entry 2 October 2017