Changes to Bolte Bridge6 October 2017
We’ve opened a new lane on the exit from the Bolte Bridge to the Burnley Tunnel/south-eastern suburbs
From Monday 9 October, drivers on the Bolte Bridge will now use the two middle lanes to access the Burnley Tunnel and south-eastern suburbs.
The new lane on this exit will connect to a new lane on the West Gate Freeway later this year.
Together, these improvements will create space where it’s needed most, while reducing queues and accidents.
Over the coming months, drivers can expect to see more changes as crews work towards completing the West Gate Freeway upgrade by late 2017.
Drivers are reminded to choose their lane early and follow on-road signage while construction continues.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- Bulla Road shut for 4 nights for maintenance works 23 May 2018
- New M80 exit and extra lanes on the Tulla Freeway 27 April 2018
- Freeway management system rollout continues 20 April 2018
- Extended closure of English Street inbound entry ramp 13 April 2018
- Bulla Road / Bell Street inbound exit closed for three nights 6 April 2018
- Extended Tullamarine Freeway overnight closures during Easter holidays 29 March 2018