Changes at Bulla Road entry ramp24 April 2017
As works enter the next stage, Bulla Road drivers will see some changes to how they access CityLink and Bell Street.
If you're driving towards the city next week via the Bulla Road entry ramp, you'll notice some changes to how you access CityLink and Bell Street:
- If you're heading towards the CBD, you'll travel on a new separated road for around two kilometres before joining onto CityLink just after Pascoe Vale Road.
- If you're looking to exit at Bell Street, you'll also travel on the new separated road before gaining direct access to the Bell Street exit ramp.
- If you are already on the freeway, there is no change to how you access Bell Street
On-road signage will help guide drivers safely through the changed traffic conditions.
Crews will work hard over the next couple of months to continue works to connect the Calder and Tullamarine freeways to the new separated road.
When these final works are finished, Tullamarine Freeway drivers will need to take a new, early exit to access Bell Street.
The separated road from Calder/Tullamarine interchange to Bell Street is on track to be finished by mid-2017.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- Closures for week commencing 19 February 19 February 2018
- This week's closures 12 February 2018
- Tulla Freeway and Mickleham Road closures 1 February 2018
- Green grants for great ideas 19 December 2017
- Tullamarine Freeway disruptions 8 December 2017
- Switched on 1 December 2017