Changes at Bulla Road entry ramp24 April 2017
As works enter the next stage, Bulla Road drivers will see some changes to how they access CityLink and Bell Street.
If you're driving towards the city next week via the Bulla Road entry ramp, you'll notice some changes to how you access CityLink and Bell Street:
- If you're heading towards the CBD, you'll travel on a new separated road for around two kilometres before joining onto CityLink just after Pascoe Vale Road.
- If you're looking to exit at Bell Street, you'll also travel on the new separated road before gaining direct access to the Bell Street exit ramp.
- If you are already on the freeway, there is no change to how you access Bell Street
On-road signage will help guide drivers safely through the changed traffic conditions.
Crews will work hard over the next couple of months to continue works to connect the Calder and Tullamarine freeways to the new separated road.
When these final works are finished, Tullamarine Freeway drivers will need to take a new, early exit to access Bell Street.
The separated road from Calder/Tullamarine interchange to Bell Street is on track to be finished by mid-2017.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- We've switched on the signals on the Calder Freeway entry ramps 20 June 2018
- Weekend of extended ramp and lane closures on Tulla Freeway and M80 Ring Road 5 June 2018
- Bulla Road shut Sunday to complete maintenance works 23 May 2018
- New M80 exit and extra lanes on the Tulla Freeway 27 April 2018
- Freeway management system rollout continues 20 April 2018
- Extended closure of English Street inbound entry ramp 13 April 2018