Calder Freeway closures9 June 2017
Ramp closures and a full freeway closure will take place on the Calder Freeway
The Kings Road and Keilor Park Drive inbound entry ramps will be closed on Friday 16 June from 8.30pm right through until 6pm Saturday 17 June. Detour routes are available on our Drivers page.
Full freeway closure
The Calder Freeway will be closed overnight on Saturday 17 June between the M80 Ring Road and the Tullamarine Freeway. The inbound direction will be closed from 9pm-8am and the outbound direction from midnight until 9am Sunday morning.
Delays of up to 20 minutes are expected so please allow extra time and plan your journey. On road signage will advise of detour routes but you can also can view them below or on our Detours page.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- Freeway management system rollout continues 20 April 2018
- Extended closure of English Street inbound entry ramp 13 April 2018
- Bulla Road / Bell Street inbound exit closed for three nights 6 April 2018
- Extended Tullamarine Freeway overnight closures during Easter holidays 29 March 2018
- Freeway closures continue before break for Easter 26 March 2018
- Full freeway closures this weekend 19 March 2018