Calder Freeway closures9 June 2017
Ramp closures and a full freeway closure will take place on the Calder Freeway
The Kings Road and Keilor Park Drive inbound entry ramps will be closed on Friday 16 June from 8.30pm right through until 6pm Saturday 17 June. Detour routes are available on our Drivers page.
Full freeway closure
The Calder Freeway will be closed overnight on Saturday 17 June between the M80 Ring Road and the Tullamarine Freeway. The inbound direction will be closed from 9pm-8am and the outbound direction from midnight until 9am Sunday morning.
Delays of up to 20 minutes are expected so please allow extra time and plan your journey. On road signage will advise of detour routes but you can also can view them below or on our Detours page.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- We've switched on the signals on the Calder Freeway entry ramps 20 June 2018
- Weekend of extended ramp and lane closures on Tulla Freeway and M80 Ring Road 5 June 2018
- Bulla Road shut Sunday to complete maintenance works 23 May 2018
- New M80 exit and extra lanes on the Tulla Freeway 27 April 2018
- Freeway management system rollout continues 20 April 2018
- Extended closure of English Street inbound entry ramp 13 April 2018