It's business as usual in Essendon Fields28 December 2016
Prepare to shop, stop for lunch and go to work in Essendon Fields and Airport West this summer
Essendon Fields and Airport West are open for business while summer works ramp up for the CityLink Tulla Widening project.
English Street bridge will be closed from 3 to 25 January, but access to the area will be maintained at all times through Wirraway Road.
This area is home to almost 300 shops and companies and it'll be business as usual while the bridge is removed and reconstructed.
We're encouraging the community to continue to support these local businesses during the closure.
Help us spread the word by downloading the following information and sharing it with your networks:
Trader toolkit, with suggested digital copy
Social media promo 1
Social media promo 2
Social media promo 3
Social media promo 4
Social media promo 5
Social media promo 6
Business as usual animation - 15 secs
Business as usual animation - 60 secs
We've launched this advertising campaign because we've listened to feedback from almost 300 businesses in Airport West and Essendon Fields we surveyed earlier this year.
We understand the English Street bridge works will impact these businesses and our campaign will ensure that customers, clients and the local community know that it's 'business as usual' during the removal and reconstruction of the bridge.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- Final new lanes opening Sunday 7 September 2018
- Freeway closures every night this week 3 September 2018
- English Street exit closed all weekend 28 August 2018
- New earlier exit to English Street open 16 August 2018
- Full freeway closure and 50-hour ramp closure this weekend 14 August 2018
- Temporary changes to Melbourne Drive (Melbourne Airport) 19 July 2018