Bulla Road shut Sunday to complete maintenance works23 May 2018
VicRoads are closing the northbound lanes on Bulla Road on Sunday to complete resurfacing works.
As part of the VicRoads' maintenance program, the northbound lanes of Bulla Road, from the Keilor Road/Mount Alexander Road roundabout, to Dublin Avenue are being resurfaced.
These works will be completed overnight with closures in place each night as follows:
- Sunday 3 June 8pm - 5:30am
Detours will be in place to the Calder and Tullamarine Freeways, via Keilor Road and Matthews Avenue. Delays are expected to be approximately 15 – 20 mins.
Access through the closure areas will be provided to emergency services if required.
These works are weather dependent, so dates may change.
If you have any questions please contact the VicRoads team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that these works are not part of the CityLink Tulla Widening project.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- Tullamarine Freeway outbound closures every night this week 25 June 2018
- We've switched on the signals on the Calder Freeway entry ramps 20 June 2018
- Weekend of extended ramp and lane closures on Tulla Freeway and M80 Ring Road 5 June 2018
- Bulla Road shut Sunday to complete maintenance works 23 May 2018
- New M80 exit and extra lanes on the Tulla Freeway 27 April 2018
- Freeway management system rollout continues 20 April 2018