Bulla Road shut Sunday to complete maintenance works23 May 2018
VicRoads are closing the northbound lanes on Bulla Road on Sunday to complete resurfacing works.
As part of the VicRoads' maintenance program, the northbound lanes of Bulla Road, from the Keilor Road/Mount Alexander Road roundabout, to Dublin Avenue are being resurfaced.
These works will be completed overnight with closures in place each night as follows:
- Sunday 3 June 8pm - 5:30am
Detours will be in place to the Calder and Tullamarine Freeways, via Keilor Road and Matthews Avenue. Delays are expected to be approximately 15 – 20 mins.
Access through the closure areas will be provided to emergency services if required.
These works are weather dependent, so dates may change.
If you have any questions please contact the VicRoads team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note that these works are not part of the CityLink Tulla Widening project.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- Final new lanes opening Sunday 7 September 2018
- Freeway closures every night this week 3 September 2018
- English Street exit closed all weekend 28 August 2018
- New earlier exit to English Street open 16 August 2018
- Full freeway closure and 50-hour ramp closure this weekend 14 August 2018
- Temporary changes to Melbourne Drive (Melbourne Airport) 19 July 2018