Bulla Road / Bell Street inbound exit closed for three nights6 April 2018
There will be no direct access to Bulla Road and Bell Street from the Tullamarine Freeway overnight on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday this week.
*** Works completed : Bulla Road / Bell Street exit open Friday 13 April ***
If you are heading towards the city on the Tullamarine Freeway you will not be able to directly access Bulla Road or Bell Street during the following dates and times:
- Wednesday 11 April from 9pm to 5am
- Thursday 12 April from 9pm to 5am
- Friday 13 April from 9pm to 5am
We will have a signed detour in place using the earlier English Street, Matthews Avenue and Keilor Road to get you to Bulla Road.
If you want to get to Bell Street, continue on the signed detour to the Bulla Road entry ramp at DFO where you'll be able to access the separated road to Bell Street.
Find out more about the signed detour to Bulla Road and Bell Street.
If you have any questions about this detour then contact us at 1300 783 947 (select option 1) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- Tullamarine Freeway outbound closures every night this week 25 June 2018
- We've switched on the signals on the Calder Freeway entry ramps 20 June 2018
- Weekend of extended ramp and lane closures on Tulla Freeway and M80 Ring Road 5 June 2018
- Bulla Road shut Sunday to complete maintenance works 23 May 2018
- New M80 exit and extra lanes on the Tulla Freeway 27 April 2018
- Freeway management system rollout continues 20 April 2018