Bulla Road / Bell Street inbound exit closed for three nights6 April 2018
There will be no direct access to Bulla Road and Bell Street from the Tullamarine Freeway overnight on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday this week.
*** Works completed : Bulla Road / Bell Street exit open Friday 13 April ***
If you are heading towards the city on the Tullamarine Freeway you will not be able to directly access Bulla Road or Bell Street during the following dates and times:
- Wednesday 11 April from 9pm to 5am
- Thursday 12 April from 9pm to 5am
- Friday 13 April from 9pm to 5am
We will have a signed detour in place using the earlier English Street, Matthews Avenue and Keilor Road to get you to Bulla Road.
If you want to get to Bell Street, continue on the signed detour to the Bulla Road entry ramp at DFO where you'll be able to access the separated road to Bell Street.
Find out more about the signed detour to Bulla Road and Bell Street.
If you have any questions about this detour then contact us at 1300 783 947 (select option 1) or email@example.com.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- Final new lanes opening Sunday 7 September 2018
- Freeway closures every night this week 3 September 2018
- English Street exit closed all weekend 28 August 2018
- New earlier exit to English Street open 16 August 2018
- Full freeway closure and 50-hour ramp closure this weekend 14 August 2018
- Temporary changes to Melbourne Drive (Melbourne Airport) 19 July 2018