Bolte Bridge exit extended closure27 September 2017
The Bolte Bridge exit to Lorimer Street and Kings Way is closed from 9pm Friday 6 October to 5am Monday 9 October
As part of the final stage of works on the Bolte Bridge and West Gate Freeway, we’ll be closing the Lorimer Street and Kings Way exit ramp from 9pm Friday 6 October to 5am Monday 9 October to finish asphalting works.
This extended weekend closure will impact journeys to Docklands and St Kilda. We are expecting delays, so be sure to allow for extra travel time and plan your trip around the roadworks where possible.
There will be multiple detour routes in place to keep you moving as quickly and safely as possible.
- If you’re heading towards Lorimer Street, exit at Footscray Road and take Wurundjeri Way, joining Lorimer Street from the right lanes.
- If you’re heading towards Kings Way, exit the Bolte Bridge towards the West Gate Freeway westbound and use Todd Road and Cook Street to return to the freeway and onto Kings Way.
- To access Montague Street, we recommend exiting at Footscray Road.
If you have any questions about this detour, contact us on 1300 783 947 (select option 1) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- Freeway management system rollout continues 20 April 2018
- Extended closure of English Street inbound entry ramp 13 April 2018
- Bulla Road / Bell Street inbound exit closed for three nights 6 April 2018
- Extended Tullamarine Freeway overnight closures during Easter holidays 29 March 2018
- Freeway closures continue before break for Easter 26 March 2018
- Full freeway closures this weekend 19 March 2018