Extended closure of Bolte Bridge ramp20 July 2017
The Bolte Bridge exit ramp to the Burnley Tunnel will be closed for 24 hours from 11pm this Saturday
Heading to the CBD or south-eastern suburbs this weekend? Plan your travel.
We will be closing the exit ramp on the Bolte Bridge for the Burnley Tunnel / south-eastern suburbs from 11pm Saturday 22 July to 11pm Sunday 23 July.
Multiple detour routes will be in place to keep you moving as quickly and safely as possible.
- If you're heading towards the Burnley Tunnel and south eastern suburbs, exit at Footscray Road and travel via Wurundjeri Way, joining the West Gate Freeway from Montague Street.
- If you're heading towards the eastern suburbs, exit at Flemington Road.
We strongly encourage you to exit at Flemington Road or Footscray Road to avoid delays further along CityLink.
If you miss these detours, you can continue on CityLink and access the West Gate Freeway via Todd Road and Cook Street.
Several additional ramp closures are also scheduled for the coming days. Visit our Drivers page and scroll down to the map for further information.
Stay up-to-dateSubscribe for updates
- Tullamarine Freeway disruptions 8 December 2017
- Switched on 1 December 2017
- Disruptions on Bell Street and freeways 27 November 2017
- West Gate Freeway closures 20 November 2017
- Major disruptions this weekend 13 November 2017
- This weekend's freeway closures 10 November 2017