- 20 Oct - 21 Oct Bolte Bridge ramp to Burnley Tunnel
- 22 Oct Flemington Road entry ramp
- 22 Oct Footscray Road exit ramp
- 22 Oct Montague Street entry ramp
- 22 Oct West Gate Freeway entry ramp to Bolte Bridge
- 22 Oct CityLink between Bulla Road and Racecourse Road
- 22 Oct Bell Street to Pascoe Vale Road link road
- 23 Oct Bulla Road exit ramp
Disruptions this week
Bulla Road bridge is now open. Closures this week on CityLink, the West Gate Freeway, Cook Street and Coventry Street.
Changes to Bolte Bridge
We’ve opened a new lane on the exit from the Bolte Bridge to the Burnley Tunnel/south-eastern suburbs
New grants support sustainability
Apply now and improve wellbeing in your neighbourhood
Separated road to English Street begins
Work will impact northbound traffic accessing Essendon Fields and Airport West
16 October 2017
Bulla Road bridge is now open. Closures continue this week on CityLink, Cook Street in Port Melbourne and Coventry Street in Gowanbrae.
13 October 2017
This weekend there are closures on CityLink and the West Gate Freeway and the Bulla Road bridge closure continues.
12 October 2017
In late October, the CityLink Tulla Widening project will open new lanes months ahead of schedule
Latest from Instagram
Click the Instagram images below to view the full post. You can also view all our posts or follow us @CTWidening.
Go to our YouTube channel for more videos.