West Gate Freeway eastbound closure Montague Street to Kings Way
Fetching detour times...
During the closure, all freeway traffic will need to leave the freeway at the Montague Street exit. All traffic on the Bolte Bridge wanting to head to the South Eastern suburbs will have to take the Lorimer Street / Montague Street exit.
The following detour will be in place to Kings Way:
- Take the Lorimer Street / Montague Street exit
- Turn right onto Montague Street
- Turn left onto Normanby Road. Use Normanby Road to avoid the very low Montague Street bridge.
- Continue onto Whiteman Street
- Turn right onto Kings Way
Remember, use Normanby Road, rather than City Road, to avoid the very low Montague Street bridge.
To continue onto the freeway to the South Eastern suburbs:
- From Kings Way, turn left onto the eastbound entry ramp to the freeway.
If you have any questions about this detour then contact us on 1300 783 947 (select option 1) or email@example.com.