Tullamarine Freeway closure, M80 Ring Road and the Calder Freeway, inbound detours
We are fully closing the Tullamarine Freeway between the M80 Ring Road and the Calder Freeway
if you are heading to the city from the airport or the Tullamarine Freeway north of the M80, the following detours to the Calder Freeway will be in place:
From the airport
- Take Centre Road (towards long-term parking)
- Turn left onto Airport Drive
- Turn right onto Sharps Road
- Turn left onto Keilor Park Drive
- Take the inbound (towards the city) ramp onto the Calder Freeway
From the Tullamarine Freeway / M80 Ring Road
- Take the M80 westbound exit (towards Geelong)
- Continue on the M80 to the Keilor Park Drive exit
- Exit at Keilor Park drive, cross back over the M80 and immediately take the M80 eastbound (Greensborough) entry ramp
- Take the inbound (towards the city) ramp onto the Calder Freeway.
If you have any questions about this detour then contact us on 1300 783 947 (select option 2) or email@example.com.