Montague Street westbound Bolte Bridge entry ramp
Fetching detour times...
Please note: there are two westbound (towards the bridge) entry ramps from Montague Street onto the West Gate Freeway. This closure is for the ramp signed To Melbourne Airport (Bolte Bridge).
When the Bolte Bridge / Melbourne Airport entry ramp from Montague Street is closed, the following signed detours will be in place to get to CityLink heading to Melbourne Airport:
If you are heading south on Montague Street
- Continue on Montague Street
- Turn right onto Normanby Road (high-sided vehicles must use Normanby Road to avoid the low bridge)
- Turn right onto Todd Road
- Turn right onto Cook Street
- Take the entry ramp onto the West Gate Freeway
- Take the entry ramp onto the Bolte Bridge / CityLink
If you are heading north on Montague Street
- Continue onto Wurundjeri Way
- Turn left onto Dudley Street
- Turn right onto Footscray Road
- Continue on Footscray Road
- Take the entry ramp onto CityLink (towards Melbourne Airport)
If you have any questions about these works then contact us on 1300 783 947 (select option 1) or at email@example.com.