M80 Greensborough-bound exit ramp to Tullamarine Freeway outbound (airport)
When we close the M80 exit ramp to the Tullamarine Freeway this will impact those travelling from the west and heading to the airport.
If you are coming from the west on the M80, heading towards Greensborough, and want to head north on the Tullamarine Freeway, towards the airport, then you'll need to take the following detour:
- Continue on the M80 Ring Road
- Take the Pascoe Vale Road exit
- Turn right onto Pascoe Vale Road. Keep right
- Turn right to head back onto the Ring Road
- Follow the signs to Melbourne Airport.
If you have any questions about this detour then contact us on 1300 783 947 (select option 2) or firstname.lastname@example.org.