Bulla Road to Bell Street full freeway closure detour
Fetching detour times...
When the freeway is closed between Bulla Road and Bell Street detours via Bulla Road, Woodland Street, Pascoe Avenue and Pascoe Vale Road will be in place. The Bulla Road inbound and Bell Street outbound entry ramps will also be closed.
Inbound (city) traffic
All inbound traffic will have to leave the freeway at the Bulla Road exit and rejoin via the Pascoe Vale Road entry ramp:
- Take the Bulla Road exit.
- Turn right at the traffic lights onto Bulla Road.
- Turn left at the traffic lights onto Woodland Street.
- Continue on Woodland Street and onto Pascoe Avenue.
- Stay left at the fork (do not go under the bridge) and merge onto Pascoe Vale Road.
- Turn right onto the Pascoe Vale Road entry ramp.
- Keep right and enter the freeway.
Outbound (airport) traffic
All outbound traffic will have to leave the freeway at the Pascoe Vale Road exit ramp and rejoin via the Bulla Road entry ramp:
- Take the Pascoe Vale Road exit ramp, keeping left.
- Turn left onto Pascoe Vale Road.
- Turn left onto Pascoe Avenue (follow signs to the Airport).
- Continue on Pascoe Avenue and onto Woodland Street.
- Continue on Woodland Street to Bulla Road.
- Turn right onto Bulla Road. Keep left.
- Turn left onto the Tullamarine / Calder Freeway entry ramp. Keep left.
- At the fork, keep left.
- Continue on the entry ramp and merge onto the Tullamarine Freeway.
If you have any questions about these works then contact us on 1300 783 947 (select option 1) or email@example.com.